dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
Anyone a member of the Pagoda Motorcycle Club here, I just found this place. I'm a complete novice when it comes to MX, but this place is like 20 min. away from my house and looks really nice. The only problem is that it looks like I need two sponsors to join. Any members want to sponser me?

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Hey DK, where is that at, I've heard of it and have a met a few guys who belong there but I rarely ever see them.

Also after next week I have a good riding place here in Bucks where a ton of people go on the weekends if your interested. I just have to get hooked up with a membership to their private club so i can park in there parking lot. Not the most legal place but you dont get bothered. Just thought I'd let ya know

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
Sick,

It's just off of 422 by reading..not sure witch side though. Let me know when your riding in bucks I'd love to go. It is trails? Well have to finally get together go riding. Are you going to the paragon ride?

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah I will def be at the Paragon ride, the area near me is trails. Its a good time, theres a ton of hillclimbs and a lot of just cruising spots. It is a very big area that connects to several different riding areas around me but like I said there was never anywhere to park anymore because they stopped allowing it at the normal parking areas. I will keep ya posted on this, I'm just waiting for my neighbors cousin to set me up with the private club so I can become a member and get the parking I need to ride every weekend. :ride:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom