What date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
ARRRRRRGH!!! I don't care which weekend, I just want to go freaking riding. I really want to see Chucke drown his bike once more but if he has to play poker on the 1st then what am I to do???

Isn't anyone interested in riding?!?!?!?!?

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I think they're in the chat room. ;)

Seriously, if you wanna go ride on the 7th/8th (my preference too) and Paragon is a bust, we can hook up at this new place I found in Rew, PA. (There's a thread on it in the DYDR forum).
It's right up your alley-- fast ATV trails and a MX track.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That sounds like fun but too far for me this year. I'd still like to see a Paragon ride in August even if it's just a few of us.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
for once, I wasn't in chat. Honest :)
I was in Aruba soaking up the, uhh mmmmm huh errr sights ;).

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Is there anyone who picked the 30th & 1st that can't make it on the 7th & 8th?? If not then let's make it the 7th & 8th.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Papakeith said:
I can't make the 7/8th Rooster and Sam are going to be in town
Too bad they can't come ride. I've been looking forward to meeting The Rooster and thought this would be my chance :(

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
honestly, I'm thinking of backing out of any Paragon ride at all. My time is starting to get crunched, and the first thing to give way will be dirtbikes. I hate to do it, but I will if I have to :(

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I don't blame you Keith. It's quite a haul for you anyway. I've only been out 2 times this year because of other commitments so I know where you're coming from.

Make sure you at least take a spin around the yard once in a while though. I'd hate to read in the paper that a crazed man went wild due to a lack of riding. :ohmy:

Top Bottom