bneide

Jun 22, 2005
Hi, I have some time off and I'm looking to go riding at Paragon anytime through July 10th. Only problem is I need someone to ride with since you can't ride by yourself there. I've never been there before so I'm just looking to do some casual trail riding and get to know the place. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

Bruce

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Bruce-- go search for DRN member Scooter1130 and send him an email. His name is Dan, and he's down at Paragon almost every weekend. He's a great guide, and could probably ride the place blindfolded. :nod:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
LoriKTM said:
...and could probably ride the place blindfolded.

Yeah, that's how we ended up on that ATV trail :)

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
CaptainObvious said:
Yeah, that's how we ended up on that ATV trail :)
I thought RM_GUy led us to that one??

Anyhow, I would be interested in a ride within the near future. I dont know the place that well(actually dont really know it at all) but I'm game for going soon.

bneide

Jun 22, 2005
Lori, thanks. Dan, let me know the next time you' re going to Paragon and hopefully I can meet up with you if you don' t mind. I'm also willing to partner up with someone else as long as you aren' t too fast because I' m definetly not. Thanks.

Bruce

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Not sure if I'll have any free riding before the 10th. this weekend being a long weekend, I will be away, and next weekend I have to guide for the park. Theres also I bridge that needs to be rebuilt soon so we can open up another section of single track, so I will be busy with that too.
If I happento get a chance to do some riding between that stuff I will definitely let you know. The bridge I wanted to get opened up before the DRN ride in August, but if the weather doesnt cool off some, thats probably gonna wait till fall.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
sick 96 250 said:
I thought RM_GUy led us to that one??...
Hmmmm... :think: I knew that letting Dan tell me to take everyone on the "easy" trail would come back to bite me :|

Sumladar

Jun 10, 2005
After mid July I'm going to try to start going to Paragon about every weekend until it gets to cold or I get injured so look me up as well. I'm still smoking my last cig (I swear) so you will have to let me take breaks to catch my breath:)

Kryten

Aug 26, 2004
Hey Bruce

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday

I'm brpray's buddy riding a KDX220. Although I've ridden Paragon a few times now, I'm still a total novice but it's an amazing place to ride - no question! You'll love it!

Phil

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Anyone still down to ride next weekend? Me and my buddy are goin no matter what, the more the better

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'll be there next weekend, but not sure if I'll get much riding in, and it looks like a change in plans so I will probably be there this weekend too. :ride:

bneide

Jun 22, 2005
Hey all, made my first trip to Paragon today. It was great. Got to ride with two super guys, Ray and Phil. Also got to meet Dan. Place was really impressive and I can't wait to go back.

Bruce

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
You found some good people to ride with :cool:

brpray

Dec 5, 2004
Hi Bruce,

It was good to meet you and glad you had a good day at Paragon,as i said keep an eye on the Dirtrider web site as there is a lot of other guys who would be more than pleased for you to join them.
For me it was a good day as the pig went good

Ray

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom