BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Great pics TreeJumper. I enjoyed looking thru the pics and seeing people I've met having fun. I have a business trip coming up this summer. If I can swing it, I'm going to drive to Conneticut with my bike and I want to ride Paragon. Not sure if it will work out but I'm going to try.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
If ya can't drive, just pack your helmet and boots. I'm sure we could scrounge up a bike for you to ride while you're in the area!
Paragon is definitely *different* riding than Oklahoma.... :debil:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The boss has said "July or August". Definitely littly riding here at that time. I'll give a heads up when dates get firmed up.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Yes, bring your gear and we can find you a bike to ride. Most likely it will be exactly like what you ride now. ;) What would be the chance that it falls during Farmer John's visit?

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Aaahh! When's FJ coming out? I remembered hearing some noises about that at DW, but wasnt' sure if he'd committed. Shoot, maybe we can get Nat to reschedule her trip, now that her arm's healed up.

That would be cool.. our own little DW reunion in the Northeast! :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hmmm, July and August are also the months for the Binghamton and Unadilla nationals. :think:

I'm up for a ride at Paragon with everybody. :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I will REALLY try to make the next one. I owe you all a beer (or three).

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom