Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I was wondering who took pictures, if any, of the poker run and harescrambles. I am sure someone did, and if you did, I sure would like to see them.

Randy

Last edited:
B

biglou

I have about the first 30 seconds of the team HS start. I'll post a link to it here in this thread this evening.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
That would be great Lou... my only problem is that when I click on the link to watch the vids you have it starts d-loading and then I get a message that the connection failed. I stay connected to the net, but can never get the videos. Anyone that can provide some input, I would appreciated it.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
I was thinking the same thing Randy, I know I saw someone in the woods taking photos during the scramble.
Lou, quit holding out, we need to see that video..what with all of the moto pics out, we tree whackers aren't feeling the love here... ;)

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I have a few pics of folks coming out of the last section of woods onto the grass track during the HS. Also a few tearing down the straight.

I won't have a scanner till Friday and we too antsey to wait on the photo place to make a CD when I got my pictures developed.

Look for them this weekend. I think I was too early on snapping the photo for some as you can barely see the bike coming out of the woods.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What's to see Thunder, all you had to do was look over your shoulder and the rest of the riders were right behind you!:):) Great riding you two.;)

Randy, they have video of you taking a slide out on the back nine if you want to see it. :p j/k

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I took pics of just about every rider in the Team Harescrambles with Tony Eed's camera. Trouble is, between the two of us, we took like 650 pics all week long and I'm not sure how we are going to post those up yet. Motohead00 and Blue Thunder, I know your bikes so I'll see what I can do to pull them out and send them to you, k??

Motohead00 - oh wait a minute, that's not your bike anymore....lol :) :yeehaw:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
Randy, they have video of you taking a slide out on the back nine if you want to see it. :p j/k

Hardee har har har! That's not funny! I saw you take dirtnap before the rythm section, too. And I thought Elks were fleet of foot and great jumpers, boy was I mistaken! Anyone named Elk should be good in the woods! ;) J/k bro! I'd do it again anyday!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Umm...please don't forget the #218 CR250. I think Lou got the holeshot on video, but I'd like to see some pics too.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Motohead00 - oh wait a minute, that's not your bike anymore....lol :) :yeehaw:

Hey... I still have the title. And I know someone that is good at tracking stolen vehicles out in Cali! I'll sic him on ya! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
ROTFLMAO!!!:) I felt like bambi on ice prior to the rythm section!:scream:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Good post Randy, I was thinking the exact same thing. In addition to seeing the slimmed down/cropped/posted pics I would love to get some e-mailed to me if anyone has quality pics.

B

biglou

Here it is!

Here is the first 30 seconds or so of the team HS from last week. Yes, that's Kansas City's own Catfish out front there followed by Fatherandson. "Go on, git it! Git it!"

HS start: Click!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Lou, I'm in the same boat as Randy. I haven't been able to watch any of your movie clips you've posted. I get a message in Media Player that says, "can't open file". ?????? :think:

B

biglou

Corey, I am getting ready to email you that pic of you and Coop. I will send the scramble start there in a separate email. your pic is 350k and the video is just uner 1 meg. should be there within minutes. :)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Stupid work network. I can't view it because our network is locked down and will not allow yahoo groups through the firewall. Please someone attach it and send it to me as an email or something. PLEASE..........

Mully

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Okay, here are some I took with my dorky digital that kept running low on juice so I don't have many. The pics I was taking with Tony's killer cam will come later!!!!

Blue Thunder #212 and CRSwade #218, the winners of the Team Harescramble. These were some fast dudes!!

Attachments

• dwjason&wade.jpg
    dwjason&wade.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 251

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Group of Riders pre Harescramble

Attachments

• dw1.jpg
    dw1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 253

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
got good amount of video of Poker Run and Hare Scramble.... and most of the Saturday races; gotta figure out how to make it available after digitizing the almost 2 hours of (analog) video...

Top Bottom