TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by CAL
Lou, I'm in the same boat as Randy. I haven't been able to watch any of your movie clips you've posted. I get a message in Media Player that says, "can't open file". ?????? :think:

I get the same thing. Try right clicking and saving it to your local hard drive. I can play it that way without any problems. :thumb:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

I get the same thing. Try right clicking and saving it to your local hard drive. I can play it that way without any problems. :thumb:

Ahhah! That works! :thumb:

Thanks for the pic Lou! :worship:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
FE_Princess during the Harescramble

Attachments

• feprincess.jpg
    feprincess.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 214

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by BigLou
Hey Nat, what's Randy doing on your bike?!! ;)

That bike is going to miss going as fast as Randy goes - LOL! I'll do my best to keep it happy!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Papakeith
Thanks Natalie, the photos that you took are awesome! :)

My pleasure!! That last one of Wrench on JP's pink scoot was cracking me up while I was taking the pic!!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
who was it that got "tagged" so hard that he lost his balance and ended up falling into the next guy?.... I got the video but can't make out the number!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I don't know Pokie but he fell into me! I thought it was a Hare Scramble ritual or something, hell, I don't know.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I can't remember his name, but he was on a Gas Gas. That ought to narrow it down. I think there where only 3 GG at DW.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
...and elk fell into me. I kept it on two wheels (and feet!) and eventually those that were sideways (pancaked?? LOL) were uprighted.

I think the guy who started the fall was on a Yamaha (it was blue at least and I know that GG's come in blue plastic) and was wearing glasses. That's all I remember...

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
It was a guy on a red GASGAS 250 that cam in hot and knocked somebody over. I bumped my buddies bike after coming in (grabbed that front brake a bit to late) I also bumped mikeb's KTM.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Lemming has a red GG250. He's been known to go fast, too. Is he the perp?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Lemming is a Pennsylvania refugee, but his hair is mostly flesh colored.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
This guy was young and had plenty of brown hair. His front fender said Smackover. I took it that was a GG dealership?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Yup, that was the one... he kept pulling his bike outta the trees on the HS course missing corners. I don't know his name, but FC and I talked to him at the table behind Jack and Diane's. A real nice guy.

Smackover Motorsports is a Gas Gas dealer in Smackover Ark.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'll prepare a lineup and have the witnesses pick out the perp! I can get the guy 2-3 for that move and if we have any emotional distress then we can tack on another year!:):)

Top Bottom