Life after 40

Sep 6, 2004
I recently purchased a new KDX220 for me and a CRF70 for my son. A few of my friends have also purchased dirt bikes for them and thier sons. Now I'm interested in learning more about the various places to ride in Oklahoma.

This past weekend the fathers rode at Camp Gruber and Apalacian Bay. We also rode with our boys at some private land in Inola.

I'm sure there are other places to ride in Oklahoma. However, I'm new to the sport and would apprecaite some feedback.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
go to the forum that has "local chapters" look for the central link and click on "heartland spode". that group has lots of okies in it and are always looking to ride with people. the ntsp (another group from north texas)forum members mingle with the okies quite often. check those forums out and dont be shy.

R

roonie1812

450 honda

i think that they should make more dirt tracks for rider like us if they are going to put places like honda and yamaha shops up

R

roonie1816

for real i have been there

tx246 said:
go to the forum that has "local chapters" look for the central link and click on "heartland spode". that group has lots of okies in it and are always looking to ride with people. the ntsp (another group from north texas)forum members mingle with the okies quite often. check those forums out and dont be shy.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
There are plenty of tracks you can ride the following link is a good source. A new MX track near Adair opened up last summer. The 500 near Stillwater is a good all around riding area with trails and MX. Cedar mountain in Mannford is supposed to be decent. There are some trails below Pennsacola dam near Salina. Tulsa Motocross Raceway is nice but I'm not sure if it's open this time of year. The OCCRA is supposed to open up a huge riding area near McAlister, I've been trying to find out info but to no avail. There are plenty more.
http://www.places2ride.com/

Top Bottom