holeshot96

Feb 22, 2005
well, soon i am going to be selling my cr125, and getting a 250 4 stroke, and right now i either want a crf250r, or a yz250f, i have ridden the crf, my friend has one!! i liked it, but i like the yami too! i dont know which one to get, i have never ridden the yzf, but i really do like that one, my questions to you is which one do you think i should get, i ride trails and a little bit of track.. i am 5'11 and im like 170 lbs, which one do you think will handle better, go faster, jump better, have a good amount of torque, out of those 2 which do you think i should get!

which one will win a straight drag race between the 2?

thanks
mike

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
A lot of riders have brand handling type preferences. For instance my son has ridden Suzuki 125's now for a bit and when he get's on the YZF he couldn't stand the handling, felt like he couldn't get it to turn, he thought the Honda handled well. Then I talk to one of his buddies who rides blue and when he rides our bikes he can't stand the way they handle says they feel like they are going to knife under in all the turns. So a fair bit of it is rider preference that know one can answer for you. They both make plenty of HP so for me it would come down to which bike I preferred the handling of and which dealer was the best choice for me locally. As for the drag race I must have missed the 250F class the last time I watched an NHRA event.

Top Bottom