scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
LEllis7motox said:
Oh and a little longer description of whats going on before the next chapter might be helpful :laugh:

If you want a longer description of whats going on, go read the first 24 chapters again to get an idea :nener:

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
Hey DBFreak i was wondering because i figured i should get your approval first but can I like copy the chapters and post them on pages on MS Word. Im not going to print them out and give them away or sell them just have them all together more like a book.

Dec 10, 2006
JD_MXRacer said:
Hey DBFreak i was wondering because i figured i should get your approval first but can I like copy the chapters and post them on pages on MS Word. Im not going to print them out and give them away or sell them just have them all together more like a book.
Yeah, im okay with that.

wr250fripper

Feb 14, 2008
i started on TT and then you went here. Great job man, and if by some chance you want to make this a movie (someone commented on it) i could do it. I own a video production business (Cut And Run Productions)
and am not in a busy season right now. I think this would be a HUGE hit to sell at the home town tracks :nod: :nod:

Dec 10, 2006
Well I finished it. But there's a problem.
i've been camping the last week and I finished on my dads old laptop that we took. And he tells me now, when it doesnt get interenet access.
So I need a way to send it to my computer, but I cant since there's no internet! Any suggestions on what I can do without re-typiing all of it?

Dec 10, 2006
I'll see if my dad knows how too. Im the meantime.
I was going to write a sequal to this story, but I changes my mind because i coulnt think of what to write.
So I was thinking that maybe some of you guys could give story ideas for a completely different story, still about motocross.
And then after I got like 10 or 12 ideas I'd pick the best one. Either post them on here or send them to me through a PM.
Thanks.

Dec 10, 2006
wr250fripper said:
i started on TT and then you went here. Great job man, and if by some chance you want to make this a movie (someone commented on it) i could do it. I own a video production business (Cut And Run Productions)
and am not in a busy season right now. I think this would be a HUGE hit to sell at the home town tracks :nod: :nod:
wouldnt it be hard to make a movie out of this? I mean it would cost loads just for the bikes, and trailers and stuff. And how would you do the races? just hire 19 people to ride?

wr250fripper

Feb 14, 2008
dirtbike_freak said:
wouldnt it be hard to make a movie out of this? I mean it would cost loads just for the bikes, and trailers and stuff. And how would you do the races? just hire 19 people to ride?

just throwin it out there, don't know

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
If you are looking to make a low budget flick to sell at the tracks and on the net...why not go to your local track and advertise that you are looking for riders to be in the flick. You don't have to buy bikes and trailers, etc. They already have them. Im sure most would be happy just to be in the flick and wouldnt expect to get paid much if anything. Plenty of free talent. Just a thought.

Top Bottom