Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I will be there Sat, but not Sun. I will be following my buddies grandson during the Mini Sat afternoon. I committed myself to helping with a party Sunday afternoon and Evening for the Superbowl. I should have looked at my schedule before commiting. A bit or rain might make this race fun!

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Have fun Danman and maybe I will see you there Saturday afternoon - look for a black 1 ton, 4 door Dodge with a 426 in the back #6

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Yeehaaa! I had a blast guys! Wore myself smooth out but dang that was fun! it was great meeting you Enduro_nut and Enid! Let's do it again!

One thing I learned, always stop and look before crossing a creek! I got stuck in it for 30 minutes :whiner:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Keetoman said:
Yeehaaa! I had a blast guys! Wore myself smooth out but dang that was fun! it was great meeting you Enduro_nut and Enid! Let's do it again!

One thing I learned, always stop and look before crossing a creek! I got stuck in it for 30 minutes :whiner:

Rear wheel Keetoman, Rear wheel and throttle across the water :joke: , just make sure you don't follow my example across the same spot!! :think:

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Enduro_Nut said:
Rear wheel Keetoman, Rear wheel and throttle across the water :joke: , just make sure you don't follow my example across the same spot!! :think:

I started out on my rear wheel... does that count? I wasn't expecting it to be 3 feet deep! :eek:

I remember telling one guy to go around the creek but did he listen? Noooooo I wont mention that guys name! :laugh:

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Enduro_Nut said:
Don't tell me.... did he ride a black bike and look like a spode??
Couldn't tell what color it was... it was covered in mud! :laugh: He was a nice guy though. Didn't cuss at me like the guy on the KTM did for leaving him after I pulled him out of the mud and tried to kick start his bike for him (he had a heart condition he said). I had already spent 30 minutes stuck myself! I really hated to see row 50+ start getting ahead of me since I was on row 13.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Mud - well that describes me! :yeehaw:

Sounds like you need to head up to Zink for the enduro on March 7th. It's a fun ride - totally different type of riding, no rocks( :laugh: :laugh: ), only a few small ones - actually it's only one BIG rock with a little dirt thrown in so you don't feel like you're on Mars!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom