Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
So who is in?

Post up folks! I am getting fajitas like last year for the pre party and we will be having brats/burgers/yard bird for the tailgate party. It is BYOB. I'll post up the $$ to send me the first of the week.

Pre Party

Billy
Thump and Sarah
Tony
evenslower and mamasan
swiftie
biglou
Okie
Pokie
Patman, Patmom and BrandonWho

SX

Billy
Thump and Sarah
Tony
evenslower and mamasan
swiftie
biglou
strsfan2 (my son)
kkeeds (my daughter)
Okie
Pokie
Twinspar
Slo' Mo + 1
Patman, Patmom and BrandonWho

Last edited:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Put the boss and I down for both. That's what you meant right, bring your own boss.......

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll speak of for Lou and I. Count us in for it all.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'm out for the pre-party but will be in for the SX.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
OK, so it is past the first of the week ... I will pull together the $$$ I need tomorrow. Break out your piggie banks ...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
We'll be at both and I think DougRoost will make the SX and maybe the pre party with his bunch.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Patman said:
We'll be at both and I think DougRoost will make the SX and maybe the pre party with his bunch.

Do you have any idea how many are in Doug's group?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
OK here is the $$$ info ...

Fajitas at the pre party ... $10.00 per person. I need to call on Wednesday and order so if you want food, post up.

Brats, burgers and chicken at the SX, with potato salad, slaw, and beans ... $7.50 each should cover it. I haven't been to Sam's yet :ugg:

BTW - Kids are free

Either PP the money to teeds@ whiterockstudio.com (without the space) or bring it with you to the respective gathering.

Right now I am showing 12 for the pre party and 18 for tailgating the day of the races.

BTW - Both events are B.Y.O.B.

Last edited:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Tony,
Thanks for taking the lead!

Pre-party starts around 6-7pm till whenever. If you are coming from out of town and need a place to store your bikes we got ya covered. Billy's new house is empty and he has a 3 car garage, about 150 yards from the party.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We'll need a place to park the DRN wagon mister.

Last edited:
B

biglou

Tony-I'll pay ya when Brian and I get there. Also, remind me to give you the title for Stan's kTm. I'll have that with me somewhere.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Thump said:
Tony,
Directions to the pre-party:

LMAO! Those are the most accurate directions you've ever given! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Look for a traingle sign in the northsouthen corner :debil:

Last edited:

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Tony,

I'll be at the tailgate party for sure along with my 14 year old son and 11 year old daughter. Still have to talk to the mrs. tonight further regarding Friday plans, but even if she makes the trip she won't be doing the SX.

Thanks and looking forward to it,

Doug

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
No Friday for me, have a drill team banquet to go to, but we'll be there at the SX. Where will yall be in the parking lot? We should be there for food.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Northwest corner of the parking area near the High Voltage tower.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Looks like my 11 year old daughter can't make it after all -- best friend's birthday party just got rescheduled to Saturday. So it'll just be me and my 14 year old son Clay.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Tony,

Put me down for 1 meal at the races. I'll have to make the call on Alex when we get there. He and Adam really like the stadium dogs and I have a feeling that's what they are going to want.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
gates open @ 12:30. I'll be there with the tub of salsa by 1:00. Lou/Swift, I have pit passes for you. I think I also have one extra. Central Yamaha has them if anyone can stop by and make a request.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Radio Shacks in the DFW area have Pit Passes for free. When you ask for them..... they will of course want to get your address information. Give em Tarakers name and address. He needs all the packing materials that he can get his hands on and those daily Radio Shack Fliers serve him well. :thumb: :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
slo' mo said:
gates open @ 12:30. I'll be there with the tub of salsa by 1:00. Lou/Swift, I have pit passes for you. I think I also have one extra. Central Yamaha has them if anyone can stop by and make a request.
WoOhOo! :thumb: :yeehaw:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Apparently not all Radio Shacks have them. Be sure to call before you head out there. I think the store on Hebron near Super Target has them.

Top Bottom