Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
I have tried a pair and was less than satisfied. I returned them to Cycle Gear with no hassles and got real set of goggles.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I still have a pair, the foam is excellent (very soft, and no sweat foam at that). The tinting of them leaves a bit to be desired, they do get slightly darker in the sun but they don't turn clear when it starts getting darker, they're always slightly tinted. I wanted to get a set of warps to replace me other warps, but these came with the tinted lense and still cost $5 less than the warps with a clear lense. I'd definitely buy another set of these though, the eleastic band hasn't sagged yet and is very grippy on the helmet.

MX145

Dec 29, 2001
I use Pro Grip goggles all the time now. They have built in nose protection, excellent rubber gripping on the band and most importantly the most comfortable, effective and longest lasting sweat band. These goggles are easy to change lenses in and the lenses don't cost an arm and leg either. The tear-off's they utilize are also inexpensive and easy to use. As far as the automatic tint lens goes...... I haven't used it and wouldn't be able to give you my honest opinion. I have a pair that I haven't used yet because I already have (2) sets with clear lenses in them and another set with a tinted lens. I wash them in the sink with soap and water and they come out clean and in like-new condition. I used to use Scott's and they don't come close to Pro Grips.

exc rider

Jan 15, 2002
I HAVE A PAIR WITH THE LIGHT SENSITIVE LENS AND HONESTLY DONT SEE A CHANGE IN SHADING.PLUS THE DONT TURN CLEAR IN LOW LIGHT CONDITIONS,THEY ALWAYS HAVE A TINT TO THEM.THEY ARE NICE GOGGLES OTHER THAN THE L/S LENS.(NO FOGGING EITHER)

Top Bottom