steve7006

Mar 8, 2009
I am new to this and new to MX....so i would love good advice. I have a girl that started riding a PW at 3 and is now 4. We built her a track and she rides with training wheels. she can ride very hard with her trainers and is a crazy little girl, she rides everyday she can. I try to get her to make 3 laps on the track without the trainers every time she rides. I run behind her with a dog leash so she does not go to fast. Is there a good way to get her off and should i just let her keep riding and be a happy child on her trainers. She wants to race but i just tell her not with the trainers. Again I have never had a bike before, I purchased a pitbike to ride with her and she spanks me. I did race snowboards thats all i got.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Stick to the no racing until she's off. My son started young but I sais no outridders on the dirt bike and was trying to keep to no dirtbike until both were off the bicycle but I deviated from that. At 3.5 I let him try the PW out and within 10 minutes he found his balance and was riding feet up for the most part. Let her paddle the bike along without them for as long as it takes her to get used to it. Might be 10 minutes might be 10 trys over a week or so. Personally I never liked the idea of them but that's just personal choice.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I put my youngest on training wheels at first. Honest to god, I think it was harder for him to ride WITH them. As soon as I took them off, he got much better real fast.

Top Bottom