Ready filter or No-toil w/ cleaner and oil??

DaRooster

Oct 8, 2005
I've read the below post and just wanted some input on the Ready filters vs. No-toil filter that you clen and re-oil. Both have very good points but curious to find out from some who have used the Ready types. Thanks in advance to any reponses.

Thanks,
Chad

YZ-212

Jan 8, 2003
The ready filters are just that a regular pre-oiled filter. Once it's dirty just clean it and re-use like any other filter. At leat the one i get are reusable. I also use the notoil and love it.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
YZ-212 said:
The ready filters are just that a regular pre-oiled filter. Once it's dirty just clean it and re-use like any other filter. At leat the one i get are reusable. I also use the notoil and love it.
We tried doing that and the filters are so thn that we didn't trust them a 3rd or 4th time. I always check the inside of the airboot when I change filters and have never found grit when using them the 1st time but after a cleaning or 2 have occasionally found a small amount (any is way to much). With the Notoils or twinairs Cleaned and oiled I have never found anything inside the boot.
I always keep one or two Ready Filters in the trailer just for an emergency change but now toss them when they get dirty.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom