TSingleton

Mar 30, 2006
Hi, I'm amazed at all the posts from some of my old riding buddies in the South. I've been away from Off-Road racing for a few years and it's great to see the sport flourishing.

Riding Rules!

TS

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Join in the banter and have some fun. DRN is a great community of riders, sone young and some older but we all love to Jaw about bikes.:ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a good size group in Louisiana. Where are you located?

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

TSingleton

Mar 30, 2006
Hi Folks, I'm from South Louisiana and I have not ridden much lately but surely miss it! I have ridden since 1979 when I raced my first enduro. After that I was hooked and rode / raced every year thru 1994. I "officially" retired following the ISDE in Tulsa where I DNF'd with (of all things) a kidney problem. I raced the SERA / SETRA events, BlackJack Enduro Series, National Enduro Series, National HS series, MX, and just about any other type of MC event. I suppose that ridding the ISDE twice was the highlight of my racing career. I was so lucky to get to ride for so long ..........

I'm thinking that one of these days I'll get another bike and try a couple of the closer races....................I'll have to get my young son hooked as well................... Dave's almost 3...........Watch out..........hahahaha!!

Anybody out there from near Folsom LA?

TS

Top Bottom