woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I will be venturing North either Sat or Sun for a day ride (which ever day looks like the best weather - right now it's Sat). Not sure on the location just yet, probably Houghton Lake area; Denton, W. Higgins, or N. Missaukee. Will Try to hit the trail around 10:00 am. Post up if interested.

Trevor

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Come on up to the UP. We'll ride the Wee Wee hills at Marquette and dodge the arrows from the bow hunters. It's a hoot, ask Magoo. There will even be some after ride entertainment. Got da bait pile all set up.

Moochcraft

Nov 6, 2006
I just found this site so I thought I'd respond to your thread. I ride with a group of guys that are up for it every weekend. As proof we rode Geels last and Sratford Village the week before (weather is no issue). We are planning on Ambrose Lake this weekend. This will be the last until the big guns are put away!

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
The day is going to be Sunday

Sunshine and patchy clouds. Winds from the SSE at 11 mph.Realfeel®: 33 °FHigh: 45 °F

So all you guys (not to hung over from the banquet) can join in.

Although I really enjoy the trail, I think I am going to stay away from Evart (just put on new S-12s).

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
I'll be up bowhunting in Whitecloud and I was thinking of doing a night and a mid-day ride. Evarts not too far I could go at 11am on Saturday and Sunday.

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Looks like I'll be riding Saturday and Sunday at Evart. See ya all at 10am. SEAN

Top Bottom