craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Planning on riding 5-3. Going to the 500, unless anyone else has any ideas...
Lorin- Draper? Justql- the Farm? (trimming, arrowing...)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I will be trimming at the farm. You are welcome to come work and ride at your pleasure, I will be without my bike so I will work with the chain saw mostly. You can bring the family and ride if you like.

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
Let me know also (place and times). I am really trying to become available. Kind of tuff with Tri-State and all.

Terry

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
tdjok will be at the 500 around noonish, I should be there earlier, but don't quote me on that.
We'll be around the front gate.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Ima goin to Cooperland for open practice. My wife tells me that theres no rain chances tomolo so Ima beileve her. :) Practice is at noon, and Ill be there bout 11.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Is there any charge to go to the open practice?
Seems like I remember a $10/day last time I went there...
Web page said nothing about entry fees.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
10 bucks a day is correct Mr Enid :)

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Shoot, that's $20 for Violet and I to NOT jump....
I guess we'll hit the 500...
Have fun, be safe!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm out today but available tomorrow.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
What is this Tri-State stuff you speak of. Is it a mutated Enid version of SARS? It must be pretty serious if it keeps you off a bike. I'm out today, gotta save myself for tomorrow. Hope everyone feels better soon! :)

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
It's worse than SARS. Each year hundreds of school kids invade our quiet little town and march around making all kinds of noices with some contraptions that appear to be made out of a brass-like material. There are also some of these individuals who use sticks to bang on a circular shaped object making a "thud" or a "boom" sound. Oh, I just remembered, someone told me they are competing in a marching band contest.

Hope all had fun riding this past weekend. I enjoyed riding with Craig, Mom and VioletSP.

Terry

Top Bottom