Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
So who do we send the application to? I may be over qualified for this group but hey, I need to lower my standards anyway. :) No throwing rocks dangit!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Keetoman
So who do we send the application to?
Send your application and uh um...application fees to me. $50. oughtta cover the initial phase of membership processing. :debil:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Keetoman
So who do we send the application to? I may be over qualified for this group but hey, I need to lower my standards anyway. :) No throwing rocks dangit!

Keetoman:

Got you added on the first post. Drop me a note with your contact info to teeds@whiterockstudio.com and I will add you to the ride contact list I am putting together.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

If you two children COULD spell.... I might be somewhat more impressed with your limited humor.... sadly................... you two CAN'T spell and you have NO sense of humor.  Smitty is a much more honorable NTSP member than you two could ever be! :|

I misspelled your gay wad name on purpose. It is called a pun. It was word play. Get it? Never mind. I'll just have to stick with one syllable words when dealing with you! :p

BTW - I never strived to be honorable :eek:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
taraker said:
I would not admit that in public :eek:
Yeah well there's lots of things people shouldn't admit to but the nurse that was there when they pieced your jigsaw puzzle wrist together said the doctor kept asking what's he talking about when you were saying over and over "Why won't Patman kiss me again?" :ohmy:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
taraker said:
Three months later & he asks

Was it a French kiss?? :laugh:

Probably not if it took you that long to notice! :p

motogurl

Apr 5, 2004
I thought I would check in here... was told about the North Texas Smack Pack in welcome from Tony Eeds.... so Hi... I am from the Plano area... not a member of a group... I race in 4 different series for quads.. TQRA STQRA ATVCCS(sometimes) GNC

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Just a friendly FYI: While there are a lot of folks here that own 4-wheelers... DirtRider.Net is a dirt bike site. For hooking up with Quad riders for rides and such, you might want to check http://atvconnection.com.

Last edited:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Slips said:
I will join if it's ok. I live in Fawt Wuth! I never knew this forum was here till tonite. Any requirements?
I don't know what the requirements are, even though they say I'm the president of the central Tx chapter of the NTSP, apparently they won't let me join. :joke:

Seriously, there are some pretty good folks here.

side note: it's good to see another "old fart" like me riding a 125 :aj:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Nope, no special requirements.

Jeff, I am gonna SEE Thump this weekend.

I'll make sure y'all both get on the list.

Slips

Jan 24, 2004
Thanks Jeff. Trust me, (and if u ever see me ride you will!) a 125 can do more than I can. Anything over that is just a waste. Besides the lighter the bike the easier to pick it up, like when I got straddle the berm and dropped it the other nite. LOL

AEFB45

N. Texas SP
Apr 18, 2004
hey guys my names Zac i just joined the site and it looks pretty cool...im a friend of Jeff D, hes the one taht showed me on to this site. i was with some of you guys at the supercross when we had the tailgating thing but i didnt really get to meet everyone..id like to be a member of the NTSP, im always lookin for guys to ride with.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Added Slips and AEFB45 to the roster listing.

The season is starting so start expecting to see ride alerts in the email. If I don't have your email address, please click on my name above and send me your addy, so I can add you to the list I am building.

All of my emails will have NTSP in the subject line so it will be easy to know they are not spam.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
taraker said:
hey Tony, remember when I fell out of the truck & broke my arm? :uh:

Yep, it was terrible. The sound of broken glass (dropped bottles) mixed with the sound of cracking bones. Awwww the horror.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Hello all.. I am in McKinney and would like to also be considered for NTSP. I have been around DRN since 2000 mostly luking. Thanks!!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
How come my profile still doesn't show that I'm a NTSP member? :-/

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
jeffd said:
How come my profile still doesn't show that I'm a NTSP member? :-/

Because the previous group leader was a slacker! ;)

Check now. All that applied have been approved and it should show in the profile. Let me know if that's not the case.

Grissom29

N. Texas SP
Jan 3, 2004
I know I've been lurking about alot lately, but I'd like to participate with you guys soon as I get myself a bike. I'm about ready to start looking around. Got a decent pile of cash set aside, just trying to clear up some employment issues first.

May I get my name on that list?

Jason

Top Bottom