craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I e-mailed everyone I had addresses for. Open post, now.
We riding Stillwater, this Saturday?
(I've never crashed a KTM, yet.... ;)..)

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Show up 8-10ish?
Caravan or carpool?
Got a new rider from Enid, he joined Stillwater Trail Riders, and has been there once. Says he want's to really check the place out....

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
We better call and make certain its open. They are racing there Sunday. I'm game whereever we ride. Crash my bike will ya.............. :moon:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You know that you have to drop it to break it in! :p

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
OK, what's plan 'B'?

The farm?
Draper?
Cooperland?
Scipio?
Gruber?
Kaw Lake?
WHORP?

...Suggestions?.....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Farm?!?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Farm should be in decent shape no more rain than they had this summer........

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Farm sounds good to me. What is the time schedule looking like?
Weather looks primo....

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
My sister is going to be in town this weekend so I am out. It ought to be perfect weather. Have fun and be reasonably safe. By the way I want to ride so bad I can hardly stand it!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Can't believe it, the Dr. told me I was healing to fast.&nbsp; He had to gut on me again today so riding is definitely out.&nbsp; If I can find a ride up to the farm, I'll come up for some bench racing.&nbsp; Can't drive on the pain meds. :whiner:

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Is this official?? Saturday is usually yard work day, but the grass can get cut Sunday too. The Farms a bit further than Draper, but I'm in for some riding anyways..especially if Justin has a new bike...I owe him one since he ran over my freakin foot the last time we got together.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Wife and I are doing the OBS Streak bicycle run on Sunday.
I mowed last night in anticipation of being busy all weekend.
-Best laid plans....-

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Just got a call from Justin, he'll be at the farm around 9, this morning.
His internet access died last night and he couldn't keep up with the posts for todays ride...
I should be there around 9, also.
Butch?
Terry?

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
I was there! Thanks Craig for the invite. And thanks Justin for letting us turn a little of your soil. I had a great time. That is a wonderful place to ride. Just call me cow patty. I'll let Justin explain.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Roost a guy with a wet cow pile one time and he'll never let you forget.... ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
Roost a guy with a wet cow pile one time and he'll never let you forget.... ;)

I guess the 450 is broken in?&nbsp; Sorry I couldn't make it.&nbsp; Doc did some additional work on me Friday morning and I really am much, much more disgusting than ever to be around.&nbsp; Hopefully, Tuesday's office visit will make be a bit more pallatable.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Sounds like you guys had a good time. Craig, I told my sister if she wanted to learn to ride that this was it and she wasn't interested. I had a pretty good weekend and didn't think about the farm more than twenty or thirty times. :) I need to get some seat time before Dirt Week so I don't crap out after the first day. How about the 500 next weekend?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by DWreck
Sounds like you guys had a good time. Craig, I told my sister if she wanted to learn to ride that this was it and she wasn't interested. I had a pretty good weekend and didn't think about the farm more than twenty or thirty times. :) I need to get some seat time before Dirt Week so I don't crap out after the first day. How about the 500 next weekend?

Tony Eeds is coming up(possible) to help rebuild and improve the Spodewash.&nbsp; I could use all the help I can get.&nbsp; I'd like to get some riding in as well.

Top Bottom