RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man...I don't know how I missed this!!! Bob, I never met your Mom but if you are any indication of her character then she's a terrific lady. I'm glad she is doing better but I can just imagine the hell you and your family went through a few weeks ago. All you you are in my prayers!

Dave

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
VERY happy to hear she's doing well. :cool:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Bob,

I hope your mother continues to improve.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Way to go, JOY! Thanks for the update, Pokie. Hope to see you guys this summer(obvious hint to Oldguy,;) )

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Crispy said:
She is cruising the halls and talking up a storm.
Ah, (a sigh of relief) Im so glad to hear Moms doing better. :cool:

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Update:

She's home as of today after just over a month in the hospital.

She's got a 50' O2 line, on a low setting, but still needed, no idea yet if it's a perm thing. It's all on Pokie for the moment, getting some help from a neighbor until Scooter gets there (supposed to be tomorrow, but American is canceling flights again). She'll be up there for 9 days, then Crispy, then Kristen, then friends, got her covered for 5 weeks... hopefully she'll be getting around okay by then.

Thanks again to everyone for the positive thoughts and prayers.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thaniks for the update. That's all good news(except the flight cancellations). I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Glad for the positive update.

All remain in my prayers.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
HOME!!!! Awesome news, after that long in the hospital I bet she was thrilled to return home and be able to sleep in her own bed! Joy, keep kickin ass with the recovery!!! :cool:

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Quick update -
Mom is really doing well, and is very happy to be home. Scooter is there now, and it sounds like mom is really getting around the house well. She had a real nights rest last night and is happy, smiling and is mischievious as always! Pokie said she has been all smiles since he got home from class this afternoon!

Thank you all for keeping mom in your prayers and good thoughts! As you can tell, they are making a HUGE difference! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Crispy said:
Quick update -
Mom is really doing well, and is very happy to be home. Scooter is there now, and it sounds like mom is really getting around the house well. She had a real nights rest last night and is happy, smiling and is mischievious as always! Pokie said she has been all smiles since he got home from class this afternoon!

Great news! :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeahaaaaww!!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Good news indeed!

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Shiftless update -

Mom is doing awesome! Everyday, she gains more and more strength and continues to amaze all of us. As I write this, she is walking down the hall for a nightly stroll before bed! I actually have to tell her to slow down, because I cant keep up with her. She asked me to read her this thread today, because she doesn't remember much of when Pokie read it to her while she was in the hospital. She was overwhelmed with the love and well wishes for "little ole" her. Once she wiped away her tears, she was inspired to do an extra round of exercises.
She will be posting here tomorrow to express her gratitude, but she hasnt quite found the words yet,that will do it justice.

So again, we say thank you all for the emails, cards, flowers, and prayers. As you can tell, she thrives on every word.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
That bit of news deserves 3 dancing banana dudes! :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:cool: :yeehaw: :cool:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
AWESOME!!!:cool:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
YAY! Go mom!!!! :yeehaw:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:yeehaw: Sounds like MOM will be up to full hugging strength shortly! :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Patman said:
:yeehaw: Sounds like MOM will be up to full hugging strength shortly! :yeehaw:

Yup.

Thanks for the update Chris.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Great to hear the recovery is going well.

Hugs and prayers

Kiwi

Top Bottom