JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'm most likely heading to Muenster Saturday, but I'll have to spend lots of time shepherding my newbie daughter around. Still, I usually manage to slip away for a faster ride. Stan, were you totally bored last week? Maybe we can get Darryl and Alan out there and maybe Roger too. They'll give you all you can handle.

70Goat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2002
I have to go to Austin this weekend with the family. There is a race this weekend at Nocona so I guess I won't be missing much. However Saturday 8/16/03 I should be back to Nocona. Will you have the new CRF by then Thump?

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
What is in Texoma??

I was up at Tanglewood Resort yesterday on bidness and thought that Texoma looked like about the best place I have seen in awhile to ride.

Where is da track.. Also, have you seen my beyotech Twinny???

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
http://home.attbi.com/~cyoung450/wsb/texomaMX.jpg

a friend of mine copied the flyer he has done a TON of work to the track....
Just call before you HAUL...if you like a watered track (some weekends he is working, not watering)

Its a killer track>>>>

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
MTRIDER,

Any pics of the track? What about a description of it? I've made to many long drives for "killer tracks that turn out to be POS.

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
Your right Killer is subjective.....Not alot of people and deep sandy loam sections to hard pack. 4th and 5th gear sections though the woods about 70 feet in elevation change.Down hill double uphill double(pretty small).This guy is trying to pull one of the Nationals(connected somehow). I personally havent been to the track in about 5 weeks and the last I knew he was putting up lights for the infield night track.
I have Helmet cam footage but not online. Not as prepped as Nocona and not as bad as Sh@*$! Grove

I plan on going back when we can camp and ride ALL weekend for once...What I wouldnt do for 80 degree weekend...

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by MTRIDER
Not as prepped as Nocona and not as bad as Sh@*$! Grove
That is like saying it is not as good as eating a juicy steak but not as bad as eating a pile of s#it with a dirty spoon. I'll wait till I see some pictures.

Top Bottom