Cessna

Jun 21, 2005
Just wanted some feed back on the St.Helen Trail system. I will be heading there from Canada this weekend for some Trail riding. What kind of Trails can I expect ???

Regards,
Cessna

wr-ryder

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 4, 2004
Sand. I am not too crazy about the St Helen trails, but what like is that from there you can get to many other trail systems, if you have the fuel range. I think it is a good central location to start. Do you have maps? If not get on the MI DNR website and pull St Helen and all the surrounding areas.

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Definitely lots of options from the St Helen area. Running the connector from St Helen through Ogemaw Hills on up to Ambrose Lake/Rose City has lots of newer trails. Once you get out of the motorsports area there are quite a bit of lower use trails available.
Have fun.

FLEM

Sep 22, 2004
we rode the Ambrose lake , Rose City loops and the connector down to Ogemaw hills, the loops were good, but the connector used to be the MCCT single track has been widened to quad width, and really rough, lots o stumps and stuff. bot loops and the connector was a little over 60 miles

E

ericwnds293

st helen

its fun
there are a couple nice hills
and south of st helen are even more trails that have some of the most treacherous hill climbs i have ever seen (stump hill, and preachers hill)
But St.Helen is a good starting point for oppurtunities to other system

Top Bottom