samham

Nov 22, 2002
Hi all,,, I am going to the St. Louis SX and wanted to get some info on the pits...I usually go to indy where there is no "real" pits. I have been to nationals where you buy your pit pass at the stands. Can someone please tell me how the pits in St. Louis work? When do I buy the pit passes, what are the hours, are the pitts similiar to the nationals where you have all the riders, etc all there and you can roam freely once in? Thanks!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Can't remember the hours but easy to get into. You can buy the pass there. You just pass through a smoking area (open air) and go to the pitts. It's a no-brainer. Have fun, I'm missing StLouis for the first time in many years. Always a good time for sure.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
The pits are open from 12:30 to 5:30. The pits at STL are indoors and in a good sized building. Lots of room to walk around and see all of the riders, bikes, and rigs. Yes, it is similar to the pits at nationals. As Fortyplus said, you can buy your pit passes at the dome. If you go to www.sxgp.com and click on STL SX I think there is a dealer that has free pit passes that you can get before the event as well.

Top Bottom