justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Meeting Friday night at the Rec Center, 7:00pm and workday Saturday. We have to get ready for the race. It's only 3 weeks away. ;)

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I can't make the meeting Friday night, but will be available Saturday.
I plan on parking by the 80, and finishing it up, then moving over to the main gate.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Justql, are you staying over Friday night?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Craig- you might talk to Derrick, he had mentioned maybe trimming that section this week.

Brian- I plan on driving back, the family is coming with me but they do not want to stay over till Saturday. IIi went to Wichita this evening, tomorrow I go to Caney KS,then Stillwater then back home. Lots of driving........ :confused:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by justql
Craig- you might talk to Derrick, he had mentioned maybe trimming that section this week.

Yep, the 80 is done other than maybe 3 spots that need a chainsaw in the last half mile and arrows of course. :thumb:

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
I heard that Guy was out there this past weekend and re-faced the jumps on the mx track. I might head out there this weekend to check that out...

Hopfully, no one goes out on the track while it is wet... ...yeah, I know, wishful thinking...

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Yes, as much as i hate to say it publicly, the track was prepped during the work day. The freestyle jumps didn't get finished on Saturday but he was going back out on Sunday so I'm sure they're done as well.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by justql
Yes, as much as i hate to say it publicly, the track was prepped during the work day. The freestyle jumps didn't get finished on Saturday but he was going back out on Sunday so I'm sure they're done as well.

Thanks Justin... I will probably be out there this weekend if the weather cooperates...

Top Bottom