Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
SFO and I will be at Stoneyford from Thursday 'til Sunday. We're camping at Mills Creek campground if anyone would like to join us. The conditions will be perfect. Directions will be forthcoming if there are any takers:p

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
There's a possibility that I may be able to make it out there for some riding on Friday or Saturday. I'll know later on tonite for sure.

BTW: will this be a rain or shine event? :)

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Yes indeedy! We'll be up there tomorrow by 1pm. I got new tires for the occasion. Do you need to know where Mills Creek is?

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
If I recall, Mill Creek is on the side of the hill up from Fouts/Davis flat. To get there I take the left on the dirt road that comes out at the corner of the paved road just before you head down into the valley.

How will I recognize you?

Me = Nissan Frontier, blue w/shell & flatbed trailer + CR250.

I'll have to confirm the time/day I'll be out there later this evening.

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
I have a green neon, ktm, Bill's 440 wr and they're be a 32ft motorhome. You'll also see a ford with a ktm 520. See you there. You seem to have the correct navagational skills, denise:D

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Change of Campground

Hey, Mills Creek is a mess so we're going to be in Digger Pines which is the campground right before Little Stoney Staging area. If you need directions, just let me know, denise

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
I know where Digger Pines is, but I have a logistics problem :( and I don't think I'll be able to make it out there after all. :mad: I'm quite disappointed actually. After riding with fremontguy last weekend, I'm anxious to meet more DRNers in person.

On the remote chance that I can make it, it'd be Saturday & I'd be there by 10:00AM. But don't wait up for me.

If I don't see you out there, roost one up for me!

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Yea that damn fremontguy gets around. I think he's headed to Clear Creek for a Thanksgiving ride. I'm going to try and make it Saturday but can't commit either. I still need more time to heal my body from 2 times over the bars last week.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Trying to make my winter comeback George;). New knee braces sure help me out. Got Sun. thru Tues off this weekend. Will the riding still be happenin by Sunday? Decisions--Clearcreek, Stonyford, Georgetown...it's all good right now.

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Les if I go to Stonyford Saturday I could be convinced to stay to ride Sunday if that's where you chose to ride. Yes it's good all over finally. I should know more by Friday night if I will be able to putt around on the bike. Let me know which way you are leaning because it's all good.

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Les - sorry not going to be able to ride this weekend. My mind says lets go riding but my body says ya right I don't think so. I'm going to go with my body on this one because I know I'm not in my right mind right now!
You will have fun where ever you end up. There are a lot of riders all over this weekend. Enjoy

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Yeah, doubt I'll get that far north either this weekend Retsenior. Hope you mend up soon for future rides, good time to change the oil in thumper etc.

Top Bottom