ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Anyone thinking about bringing the gang together? I/my family would love to get together with some like minded folks (I think :fft: ).

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Hey, Dave...sorry for the slow response.

The hardest part is getting someone to plan and organize it.

We have had them near Atlanta, Augusta, Columbia, and Charlotte. You seem to be quite a way from any of those.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
I was just curious. It seems awfuly slow in our So spodes forum! See: Mich trail riders. I was hoping to get some folks that could do a Turkey Bay ride once in a while.

Dave.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
We have had them near Atlanta, Augusta, Columbia, and Charlotte. You seem to be quite a way from any of those.

We had it in Alabama too. I helped Lemming hang arrows on the trail loop at Monster Mountain.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
By the way HLGomer, I'll have to holler at you when I go to Columbia. I've got family there and I usually go twice a year to visit. My nephews ride(quads :ohmy: ) so I always take my bike/s. Would be great to hook-up, even for a day ride. You guys are blessed with places to ride!

Dave.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Cool! When?

You're kidding about the places to ride, though...right? There isn't much near Columbia. The day I spent with Ol'89r out in SoCal made me realize just how good they've got it.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
My nephew says there is several state parks within 45mins of Columbia that have trails. We went to one of them, it was about 45mins west on I-26. Also TNT Motosports (or something like that). I've also been trying to get him to go and check out Aonia. Anyway, next time we come down I'll holler at you, maybe we can ride somewhere.

Dave.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
45 minutes west on I-26 would have been the Enoree Motorcycle trail, aka Whitmire.

TNT and Aonia are both great prospects since they have tracks, trails, and stuff for both 2 and 4 wheels.

So...July 4th?

Top Bottom