B

biglou

Brian-I emailed you about possibly meeting in Joplin to drop off some tables for DW. If you're up for it, how about we meet for a ride at Chadwick one Saturday and make the table exchange there? Mr. Modine and plenty of others, I'm sure, from up here would be up for it. Everyone is invited, btw. What say ye?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Give me a date.

B

biglou

How about Chadwick, next Saturday, August 16th? If the weather is crappy, let's just plan on meeting in Joplin to exchange the tables and maybe have breakfast or something. Although Chadwick is so rocky, no real amount of rain can hurt that place. If this works, post here and I will get an email going ASAP. Also, if mob rule wants to try the track in Joplin, let's get that hashed out, too. Just remember that I don't think Mr.Modine likes them tracks too much! :)

rfs mike

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2002
Hey there is a group of us planning to ride Chadwick on Sept. 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7,th.
kc groundhg will be there and a few others. Come on down if it works.

ScottZX7RR

Sep 11, 1999
Yeah we are planning on being down there the weekend of September 6th. There is currently about 20-30 guys going to be there from the old X-DB site.

B

biglou

Hey gang, we're gonna have to cancel our ride this weekend. Several things have come up. Sorry.

Top Bottom