B

biglou

Just got a voice mail from Tammy. Brian is out and fine. Going home this evening. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Thanks, Lou!!

If you, or anyone else for that matter, hear any more, please post it here. :thumb:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Brian, you better be ready to get alot of riding in, this fall! We'll even LET you take the lead! ;)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Hey, I thought you were going to call me......I guess you had other things on your mind. Get well soon.......I need someone to pass in the trees this fall.. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
Hey, I thought you were going to call me......I guess you had other things on your mind. Get well soon.......I need someone to pass in the trees this fall.. ;)

I called my office, very nice secretary, not affraid of saying anything to anyone.&nbsp;&nbsp; I had her ROTFLHAO because I was still pretyy much under the influence.&nbsp; The wife wasn't sure the Caney Public School secretary could handle a call like that.&nbsp; Didn't sleep much but I'm doing much better already.&nbsp;

I was ordered to NOT blow my nose till Sunday and then only lightly.&nbsp; Some of the details the Doc told my wife caused more than one student to begin to hurl. :scream: .&nbsp; He said I was worse that the CAT scan revealled and the surgery took longer than expected.&nbsp;

The last two things I remember in the O.R. was asking the Dow if he was having a good day.&nbsp; He said, "fine so far, why do you ask?"&nbsp; I told him if wasn't having a good day to let the cute nurse in pre-op do the work"&nbsp; HE,he.&nbsp;&nbsp;
The I told 5 students and interns to pay particularly close attention to his technics and explanations.&nbsp;&nbsp; The all curiously asked why and I said, because, you will not likely see a case quite like this again until you see me again.&nbsp; The Doc told him truer words were never spoken from a druged up patient.&nbsp;&nbsp; I went under to the sound of laughter and awoke to an empty recovery room.&nbsp; I had a blast with the nurses.&nbsp;&nbsp; My wife could beleive the things&nbsp;I was saying.&nbsp;&nbsp; The nurses said, "it just the affects of the anestetic".&nbsp;&nbsp; This one nurse kept telling me to breath.&nbsp; I said a soon as you hear me take a deep breath you guys should too because it would be follow by a FART!&nbsp; I was true to my word.&nbsp; Next time she told be to breath, she did it from a bit farther away.:laugh:

I'll have pretty regular bleeding for the next 4 - 6 days and sparadic after that.&nbsp; I'm washing it down with saline solution(btw I told you a can't blow my nose yet)&nbsp;so I'm not real pleasant to be around right now, more than usual for some of you.&nbsp;&nbsp;I may try to catch a ride to CL on Sat.&nbsp; Dust mask, pain killers, and plenty of room to spit. :smile:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I'm glad to hear it went well for you Brian. Follow Doc's orders and get healed up quick brutha.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
:yeehaw:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Brian,
Its great to see ya up and about! What happens if you sneeze? On second thought I don't want to know! :eek:

Take care, in no time you will be better then new! :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Sawblade
Brian,
What happens if you sneeze?&nbsp;

It is a site the rimids you of gettting hit in the nads with the goose neck of your bmx bike when you where 14! :scream:

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
Brian,

Glad to hear everything went well. I'll continue to pray for you're quick recovery. You need to heal quickly so you, Craig and DWreck can give me some more riding lessons in the woods. Maybe I could even give you some entertainment by laying it down in a left hand corner and smashing my radiator again.

Take care.

Terry

Top Bottom