pat567

Oct 26, 2002
wow,was tahuya busy this weekend or what.I went on saturday and have never seen so many people at the staging area.I guess everyone was trying to work off the turkey.everyone seemed to be in good spirits/hope I didn't scare the lady with the horse to bad.she seemed pretty nice when our group ran up on her.with all the people there I had to keep the speed down(I ride point in my group)to keep from head on collisions.had a couple close calls ,this one small kid on a little yamaha saw me and panicid and went down hard/hope your OK.anyway I had a good time.

little jeff

Aug 20, 2002
Pat567, Hey I haven't seen you in a while, this is Little Jeff. I went to tahuya on Sunday(Dec 1st) and rode with with Bruce and his kid and a couple of his buddies. Took some new trails I never even knew existed. Trail conditions are awesome right now, did about 20 miles or so today. Next Sunday, Jeremy and I are going to be going on a ride and maybe a couple of other people hopefully. Did you get your bike fixed? Obviously you did, or you wouldn't be riding, duh! Well anyway, if you are going this weekend again, Sat or Sunday, maybe I'll see you there.
Little Jeff

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I'm glad to hear that you guys had a great time. How was the water level up there? Typical or still somewhat low? If you ever came across a stump that cowered at the sight of your bike... you can thank me anytime. ;) :)

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
HEY JEFF,NEW TRAILS HUH,COOL.YEA BIKE RAN WELL AND MY SHOULDER IS HEALING OK.I WAS STARATING TO GET A LITTLE GRUMPY NOT RIDING.BUT THE SMILE IS BACK.I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT ON SUNDAY IF I CAN ,WOULD LIKE TO TIE IN WITH YOU AND MEET JEREMY.HOWS YOUR WRISTS DOING? SEE YA

Tahuya Rat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
Hey, D, found the mate to that stump yesterday right after Jeff left, a rather large root that I leaned into while shifting, broke my shifting toe pretty good!
Oh well, the timing isn't too bad, getting one wrist snipped on wednesday, the other sometime next month, so I had already planned the time off......I guess :~((
Great 3 days straight riding though with some great friends!!

See Ya out there in a couple months (we got plenty of time to plan a ride now!!)

Top Bottom