Thanksgiving Essay From 3rd Grader

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
My wife found this in our son's school backpack last night. The 3rd grade class had to write an essay in school last week about why they are thankful for any particular family member. Really warmed my heart!
:thumb:

Attachments

• tg.jpg
    tg.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 167

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
The best part is kids do not sugar coat their true feelings.
What you have just read is his real feelings.

To cool!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thats just too cool! You gotta be one proud Dad!! :thumb:

Nice to know the little guy appreciates all you do and it really means something to him!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Dangit, Smit-Dog. Give that kid a hug! Reminds me of the "book" my boy wrote about our hunting trip. :)

My daughter, bless her 4-year old heart, was thankful for her cat and her dog . . . :confused:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Darn band width limits that deserved more!

VERY COOL!
PS can you be my dad ;)

Kevin

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by XRpredator

My daughter, bless her 4-year old heart, was thankful for her cat and her dog . .

my five year-old daughter was thankful for "food, bunnies and balloons". no mention of dad anywhere in there. :ugg:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
That is so incredibly cool!!!&nbsp; Wow, you must be a terrific Dad!&nbsp; How awesome for you to have this special bond with your son. :thumb:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Wow, that is so cool. Congrats on being blessed with a son like that. Things like that almost make me want kids . . . I love children, they just frighten me.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Raising kids is the hardest thing you'll ever do, but can also be the most rewarding. You don't always know what's going on in your kid's head, but when something like this happens, you realize that there's a lot more going on and sinking in than you realize.

To all the other dads out there with young daughters - it's just as special when they get hooked on bikes, but probably a little rarer. I'm sure my 6 year old daughter would have written about her American Girl doll!

The only time I could get any interest out of her is when I told her that they make a Barbie dirt bike in pink! :scream:

:thumb:

Top Bottom