Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
The BERMINATOR … the only “multi-use” trail machine for REAL MEN !!!

Now that the freezing cold and deep snow have covered all your favorite Michigan trails for the rest of the winter and you’re left at home staring at that dirt bike collecting dust in the garage … well, fellow riders, don’t despair! Our design scientists have been busily working offshore to create the biggest, baddest, boldest trail machine to ever confront Mother Nature … this bad boy is the Binford model for you REAL trail junkies … we call it ‘the BERMINATOR’

Have you ever been confronted while on your favorite machine by one of those exclusive, single track trails that even a rat or a centipede would have trouble crawling down? You know the really tight ones that hammer your bars, rip off your grips, grab your goggles and poke holes in your radiators. These trails need to be taught a lesson … how could anyone find riding through such rocks, ruts, rubble and roots to be fun … well folks, that’s why you need a BERMINATOR … fully equipped with quadruple tracks, double wide cogs and two tons of solid steel between you and that unruly ecosystem. Imagine your glee when you depress the pedal on that 450 bhp diesel motor and hear the whine of that huge supercharger shoving air into the motor … then look in the rear view periscope and see that huge cloud of toxic, black smoke pouring out the dual exhaust stacks [equipped with US Forest Service approved spark arrestors] … all the while, deep in your heart knowing that NOTHING can STOP YOU. That nasty single track is but lunch for your machine … maybe that’s why they call it single track … with just one pass of your BERMINATOR it is reduced to a smooth path that is just over eighteen feet wide and is capable of being spotted from the International Space Station with the naked eye! Now that’s what we call a true ‘multi-use’ trail machine … “if it ain’t multi-use when you get there, it will be when you leave!”

I know that many of you who have read this far are not yet convinced … so that’s why we’re making this very special “after-Christmas 04” offer … for just $19.95, and the title to whatever you’re currently riding, we’ll put you inside the BERMINATOR of your dreams and let you test drive the unit for 30 days. That’s right, 30 full days! Go out to your favorite single track trail and bring it to its knees … chase Mother Nature right out of your county … and just for kicks, watch for one of those “Rhino’s” … they make nice targets … can you remember the sound of stepping on a tin can as a kid?

But wait, there’s more! If you act within the next few minutes our operators have been instructed to include a one year subscription to Motoring Mayhem. This is the magazine dedicated to the reconstruction of Nature via mechanical misconduct. Monthly articles describing such topics as:
* How to level your playing field by eliminating the forest
* Rock mashing – the quick route to concrete in the wild
* BERMINATOR fuel additives for wildlife eradication
* Who says I can’t drive through that [wet land]
* Why night vision scopes cause blindness when combined with diesel fumes

So … don’t wait any longer … this offer will not be repeated. Our operators are waiting to take your call … please have your money and dirt bike title ready to speed your transaction.

perhaps just another vicious rumor, terry nestrick ;)

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Personal check and "pink slip" are in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At last I'll be able to keep up with Father Nelson and NEVER have to worry about my bars being to wide or head on collisions again!!! :rotfl: :yeehaw: :worship:

Quick question though, is it Street Legal??? If not, can it be legalized?? Does it have a trailer hitch? Is it self contained so YZMAN has a place to poop?? And I hope its color is something other then Orange - I am kinda used to being one of the few "Non-Orange" single trackers around here.. :aj:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
How much is the new Bermapaver option? I'd like to lay pavement down on those nasty single tracks. :eek:

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
woodsy said:
Quick question though, is it Street Legal??? If not, can it be legalized?? Does it have a trailer hitch? Is it self contained so YZMAN has a place to poop?? And I hope its color is something other then Orange - I am kinda used to being one of the few "Non-Orange" single trackers around here..

Sorry, our operators are busy with another customer ... so I'll try to answer your questions here.

The BERMINATOR is uniformly illegal in all 50 states and is doubly illegal in California where it has received the Black & White Skull & Crossbones sticker ... due its potential kinetic destructivity it cannot be made legal, however the folks at Baja Designs are currently designing new Infra-Red lighting to enhance its stealthy night vision scopes and make midnight operation more feasible. So, in a 'nut' shell ... the BERMINATOR is not for the timid, the kind, the benevolent, the sniveling or anyone who is not a REAL MAN!

A trailer hitch is standard ... most folks use it to tow their regular transportation to the 'test site" ... that way they can make a clean getaway in case there are too many tree huggers in the woods that day.

Regarding 'on-board' facilities ... the BERMINATOR has an optional "Fecal Flipper" that can be installed for those who can't wait. When combined with the standard "Urine Cannon" this baby can reduce any trail competition to a pile of stinking refuse in seconds. It gives a whole new meaning to the term ... "taking a dump" ... and certainly puts some "zing in your fling!"

We're sure you'll love the only available color ... Friendly Forest GREEN ... we try to paint our machine in the best light possible to make their owners more comfortable while out thrashing Mother Nature ... only a loser would try to fool her!

We hope these answers resolve your need to be inquisitive ... we have found that most people have way too many questions to suit our principles ... we prefer those who get out and "hit the trails" ... be advised your unit is on the way, use it appropriately*

terry nestrick
CEO & Chief Muckaluck
Binford BERMINATOR Corp.
[*as in the case of several other products we have manufactured, we encourage the end user to use it appropriately but we have no idea how that might be given its current state of misdesign.]

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
MWEISSEN said:
How much is the new Bermapaver option? I'd like to lay pavement down on those nasty single tracks. :eek:

Questions, questions, questions ...

Regarding the Bermapaver option ... you're in luck ... full details will be in the February issue of Motoring Mayhem in the article: "Rock mashing – the quick route to concrete in the wild" ... it'll 'rock your world' and give 'single track' a whole new perspective!

By the way, I have insider info indicating that the March issue may have some new procedures for the production of 'Concrete Whoops" ... these babies cannot be removed without the use of dynamite ... just the thing to improve on Mother Nature, eh?

terry nestrick
CEO & Chief Muckaluck
Binford BERMINATOR Corp.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
can it be fitted with a cannon of some kind or a full auto paintball gun. and to get in it is there a hatch or a door. i was also wondering if i have to get a orv sticker for it, or can i just crush any offending dnr officers that dont like me driving it down dirt roads.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Sorry, Terry. I believe another company has already beaten you to it...I think it's called an "Argo". :moon:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom