Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Canadian...go back and look at the fly-in option. All you need to bring with you is a gear bag. You won't be left on the sideline watching everyone play. I know that you will have so many "ride my bike" offers, that you won't have time to sit down. There will be plenty of trick machinery for you to throw a leg over. That's just something for you to think about.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Somebody grab the net, I think I got a bite!!! :)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Timr's not kidding Canadianridr. I can't tell you how many bikes I rode the first year and I had my own bike with me. Plus if you hang around TTRGuy and some of the other BBQrs you're sure to be stuffed to the gills. :)

Anything you need, all you have to do is ask and I can pretty much guarantee there will be at least one person to offer it.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
stop it......stop it......NO.....IM LOOKING AT AIRFARE!!!! NO...... ;)

I must delete all cookies and not come back for awile :ugg:

Oh man you guys are all so kind it's evil :p

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Time to set the hook.

I've got a room reserved at Days Inn if you want to use the shower. I will have at least one spare tent too.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Sorry, I can't even beging to compete with that GSR. :eek:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
PS. Thump ill make sure you and elky get behind THIS at DW03, wanna roost sammich?
Just turn your head around and say ahhh so you can be of use.

Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Believe me thump I have tried to figure this out....I came out with this.
Sounds like a bunch of biotch slap crying to me.... The little engine that never could best describes you. And your picture is pretty damn intimidating... ecpecially since you aint even coming.... I have one like it of me too... see below.

One last thing if you show up Elk will show you his tits. :think:

Attachments

• 1034corner-med.jpg
    1034corner-med.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 301

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Enough smalk talk one pump thump, I called 3 agents. Cheapest price I could find was 1400 bucks round trip. It aint worth taking out your dragging leg in that pic for 1400 bucks :p

I can assure you next year your song will change :aj:

Just turn your head around and say ahhh so you can be of use.

Well I don't what you have planned on for dirtweek but it sure doesn't sound like you have riding in mind :p Is this why you want elky to come so bad?

Last edited:
B

biglou

That's the effect that I was going for... The camera angle is just all wrong on my shot. Yeah, that's it. The camera angle...

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Why do you think MXA does ALL their test shots in 10 inches of loam? Even Jody can look fast lol, :silly: :)

Okie is that you?

CanadianRidr wins the battle of the berm-busters to this point.

WOO HOO !!! I just noticed that one :) Okie I should send you the Highrez of that pic, it looks WAY better! I believe it was taken with a nikon 990 digi?

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by oldguy
And now I think we must start working on the number 3 truant PapaKeith come on follow along big guy ...there's no place like cooperland, there's no place like cooperland, there's no place like cooperland. Now repeat and click your heels as you say it

and offrodr you can follow along also

I agree! Dont know what i will do without PK in my rearview mirror for 1140 miles. ;)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Phh I thought Okie always called himself a spode? Sheesh if I come to dirtweek next year I better start training NOW!

You guys all say you are spodes and yadda yadda and then I see this? :| LOL ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah, Canadian, but with that ported and polished powerband and the dual stage muffler bearings, they don't stand a chance! :p :eek: :)

Top Bottom