Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
:aj: Another ride on some private land near gladwin. leroy and Lenny Keen and I rode for a few hours on their 4.5 mile single track loop. Man I got the bike dialed in I think I was railing out there for a few laps. I think I got 5 laps in. Man it was cold out there today, I bet wind chill was way below zero.

I am now ready for the sandlapper, the last few changes to the bike really worked out well. Now it's time to set it up for dirt and put the lights on it. :aj:

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Fred,
It is a great feeling knowing your bike is wired and detailed for woods warfare. You will now go into battle upon the most sophisticated enduro weaponry and terminate your competition with no mercy and never take prisoners! Semper Fi!

Mark

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Trashrider said:
Fred,
It is a great feeling knowing your bike is wired and detailed for woods warfare. You will now go into battle upon the most sophisticated enduro weaponry and terminate your competition with no mercy and never take prisoners! Semper Fi!

Mark

Yeah, besides I can't take prisoners, I don't have buddy pegs!!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Well now that I am back to the snow, looks like my dialing in will be during the Sandlapper.
Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
Well now that I am back to the snow, looks like my dialing in will be during the Sandlapper.
Don

I'll bring my metric sag tape so you can set sag at least.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Sounds good Fred.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hey Fred - will ya cut it out already?!!!

Come on, how many times can you taunt us like this? :think:

Sounds like you are having one heck of a great winter of riding though!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
KTM Mike said:
Hey Fred - will ya cut it out already?!!!

Come on, how many times can you taunt us like this? :think:

Sounds like you are having one heck of a great winter of riding though!

Yes I am, you were a part of it last winter. I'm making up for losing the entire summer, or better yet -I'm just riding. :nod:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Fred T said:
Yes I am, you were a part of it last winter. I'm making up for losing the entire summer, or better yet -I'm just riding. :nod:

yeah, thats right, you missed out on 7 months or so didnt you. I sure have a better perspective on how that musta been. Guess i should quit whining huh - :(

I should be ready to ride by spring though...or else! :ride:

Top Bottom