Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Heh...heh...because of my overwhelming outgoing gregaroius personality I got invited to ride the "good stuff" again today with Leroy Keen. In a remote wooded area in Gladwin Co. 4.5 mile loop all tight event type single track. Leroy was doing a gear review so I had to play photographer for a friggin' hour taking shots of every stitch of his gear and some riding shots.

Finally we get to ride, it was a perfect day. 3-4 inches of snow on the gorund, the sun was shining and the trail was demanding. What a workout! Holy crap I was worn out. Tight turning, log jumping and knarly rough trail. Never a rest. I guess we rode 6 laps. That was enough. The bike is working pretty well, a couple more tweaks nest weekend and I'll be Sandlapper ready!!
:aj:

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Fred,
It's great that you're getting your bike sorted out. How's the suspension feeling now?

Mark

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Trashrider said:
Fred,
It's great that you're getting your bike sorted out. How's the suspension feeling now?

Mark

Better, Napper's putting an 8.4 on this week and I'll be testing that next weekend. My sag was Waaaaay off last weekend. I fixed that and it handled much better yesterday. The forks are feeling pretty good. I'm going to put at 51 T rear on it for Sandlapper to keep it in the meat in 3rd gear. :aj:

Toby259

Jan 5, 2005
Fred,

Next time you see Leroy, ask him when he'll get a chance to return my fuel he "borrowed" last ime he was in South Carolina. It was pretty cool to see a fellow Michigander in the woods, even if he was out of gas.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom