blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I'm entering Corporate America... I start work June 1st.

My favorite client offered me a part-time job for 20 hours a week... on a great salary pay... my first time on salary ever. My first real job. I said I'd never have one, but it's too good to pass up.

No matter how many hours I work I get the same paycheck, unless I go over the hours then I get paid more.

I still get to work from home... have the same set-up I have now.. still get to freelance... they are paying me to learn new skills, and...

I'm moving to Houston to a house just a few miles from downtown for a few months.

The only bad part of all this... I have an overlapping project that needs at least 80 hours of my time the first week of June... plus my 20 hours for the new jobby... I hope I get some sleep. Then after that I'll be movin.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats and good luck! Change is sometimes the best thing in your life. Make the best of it!:cool:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I think I started a trend. :ohmy:

Who's next?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Congrats dude, salary rocks.

Wait to go JP now every one is getting a job. what is this world coming to?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Does that mean we all have to get jobs now? :bang:

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
Hey its only part-time so that's like 1/2 corporate... and this company isn't really corporate style to begin with so now I'm down to being only 25% corporate.

:-D

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Congrats Jenny - sounds liek a cool deal, aside from your first week of June. Have fun in Houston! :cool:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congrats JennyJen! Good luck with the new job, the move, and everything!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
A house a few miles from downtown Houston :think: I lived there for quite awhile and can't picture anywhere I'd live a few miles from downtown. Take a gun and be safe lol

Seriously congrats JenJen :cool:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Go get yourself a crib down in da 5th ward. Make sure you are packin' a 9 tho ;)

Congrats on all that is happening. Lot of changes going on for sure.
Houston is a fun town though - just bring your SCUBA gear so you can breathe (it is a tad bit humid, lol).

-=jeffd

Top Bottom