sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i have been advised by my lawyer, that now, because the NTSB,AMA, and IBI have all concluded thier investigations into the "fox valley riding weekend" (which here-to for shall be known as the final straw ride), i am able to speak openly about what happend.as most know, we were lucky enough to have the run of wardys' fine est, and as many of you also know, i, SFC CRASH, am ..well..a somewhat.."special need rider"..also, some, whom have paid attention,and can follow compound, run on sentences, know that i have 3 herniated disks. so as i recall, or as i was deposed...."there i was, minding my own bussiness,running into big lou, my front end washes out and the big guy ran over me....yes your honor, i do believe it was all his fault"....or...also "yes, i had just put on new boots, and because i have no riding skill, a fast bike and meglomanical tendencies, i tried to go fast enough over the whoops to clear the doubles and carry BIG speed into the corner....my aim was to impress all in attendance, thusly cementing, in the minds of all that witnessed, my supreme riding skill. but as i recall, i hit the doubles too fast, came up off the pegs, got ready for the front and rear brake on landing, hit squirelly, actuating the rear brake,front brake and throttle simultaniously, something happend after that, not quit shure, but one eye witness stated that 'you went one way, the bike the other,and you ended up about 35' away'..it's all a blurr at that point your honor" (deleted due to photo evidence..the mud riding clinic episode)so..gentle reader, i did a lil ding to the ole back that weekend, but upon waking the first morning,realizing there was beer to drink that night,and heck, i probably wasn't gonna hurt my back any worse,..i stayed to ride.(btw..all in all, it was worth it) well, i've been trying to rehab the back since that weekend with no luck. last night i pushed a lil' harder at the gym and "bang!". it was as if someone had hit me in the lower back/tailbone with a ballbat. i checked the net last night and came up with some sawbones that does some new fangled discectomy thingy with a laser down california way. gotta' send down all my MRI's. after all the injuries i keep my own copy of my med records.this method is suposed to be good, little healing time. bottom line....i will be ready for 5 days of dirt week and i do refuse to grow old gracefully, heck, i do nothing gracefully,(see above). so there it is, no posts for a while so i get it all out on this one. i'll tell more as i get the info, also think i will have some surgery photos..cool. :aj: bring on the tripple double 20' step ups at cooperville.ps...pwi on beer..funny, pwi on scotch..somewhat scarey, pwi on scripted post surgery pain meds..priceless. ;)

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
OWWWW My Eyes!!!! :)

Crash! Cut it out with the run on sentances and the lower case! :think:

Dude,
It is really painful to read! :(

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
as a witness to the aforementioned disaster my testimony may be purchased with a couple beers at DW02 I do realize that anytime someone piles dirt up and lets madmen on dirt motorized vehicles within any proximtiy he has created a public nuisance/dangerous situation and should therefore be required to pay in large sums of beer. Also as shown by your unfortunate run-in with that overgrown kid heretofore referred to as Lou you should also be compensated with mass quantities of beer. Finally we know you must have finished your back off when forced to turn to observe an aereal display created by defendant Okie during the designated quiet hours of darkness around the bombfire and again are entitled to more beer. Now that you are all hamsterred from the spoils of your lawsuit how about passing one my way

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cheers! Heal up my friend.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
It is really painful to read!
shhhh, don't say nuthin'. but i think irish is still mad 'cause i busted his biscutts one too many times.....Mr. Irish, I am most sincere in my sincerest ,regarding the aformentioned aformentions.I, being an American treasure, not unlike Mr. Will Rogers, compose my writings as I speak. I, on the other hand, do recognize the need of a learned man, such as yourself, Mr. Irish, to view the written word in context of, constructed in the paramiteres of proper syntax, and ofcourse diction.I, as you obviously do, recognize the need for proper construction of thought, either conveyed by written word or, comunicated through verbal intercourse, be that face to face, or the use of some type of comunication device, whereas the spoken word is heard by the other in real time. Therefore,I, in closing, comit to Mr. Irish,and ofcourse all others who, by choice or by happenstance, find themselves offended by either my diction, or syntax and will make every effort, from now on, to write in an easier to read, less offensive, less painful manner: Also i would like to thank Mr. Irish for sharing his learned insight, coming at much expense and effort of his local university, with me and helping make me,Mr. Crash a better person. or i just could say, bad day at the office? :aj:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Dave, I've never been 'hamsterred', and I don't think I wanna be. Sounds like a Richard Gere kinda thing. :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
You missed the infamous SFC post in which he posted about his night out and how hammetred (my mistake not hamsterred as I first stated- that I agree JP would hurt :scream: ) he was. It was a classic that rated right there with Rich's quote last week:)

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
Lou, a jury of your peers has found you guilty of wrecklessly endangering special needs riders (aka sfc_crash) in the aforementioned 'Fox Valley Riding Incident''. You are hereby sentenced to Dirtweek 2K2 Keg monitoring, bonfire building and Latrine duty. In addition, you will be required to make an official apology statement to the family of sfc_crash as well as providing him complimentary holeshots throughout Dirtweek. You will also be required to report to your DRN moderator probation officer at least once a day.

The court thanks you for your time.

B

biglou

So there I was, your honor, minding my own business, running over sfc crash...

LOL. Crash, your sentence is to help me keep an eye on the kegs at DW this year. Help me push milk around the mx track so he can film Bswift, and help me make sure that each and every hotdog, hamburger or bratwurst that anyone grills for that entire week is cooked to satifaction using the highly scientific "Taste Test" method (I'll bring the ASTM standard with me for reference). :D

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Originally posted by DahlElama
Lou, a jury of your peers has found you guilty of wrecklessly endangering special needs riders (aka sfc_crash) in the aforementioned 'Fox Valley Riding Incident''. You are hereby sentenced to Dirtweek 2K2 Keg monitoring, bonfire building and Latrine duty. In addition, you will be required to make an official apology statement to the family of sfc_crash as well as providing him complimentary holeshots throughout Dirtweek. You will also be required to report to your DRN moderator probation officer at least once a day.

The court thanks you for your time.

AND YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSABLE TO HELP SFC PUT HIS BIKE ON HIS STAND EVERYTIME HE COMES IN TO PIT! :confused:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I'll bring the ASTM standard with me for reference).

Now that is some hard core testing for food type materials! Shall I bring some testing equipment?

We could test the bratwurst buns for hydraulic permeability. Run a slump test on the tater salad, and a tinsile strength test on the corn chips in the Frito Pies. Of ccourse compressive strength testing must be done on any whole pieces of meat, like steaks, shops etc. We could also run some x-ray testing on the penetration between and such food piece and the layer of cheese welded to it. Shear strength of styrofoam plates is an issue, we can't be fropping any food on the ground. :p

Then again, we could just cram the food in our mouths and use the tried and true ingestion method...... :) :)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
man..i went back and read some of my posts last night. jeeze! to the untrained eye you might not be able to detect the slight shift in tone, but i'm really p-ssy. this back thing has made me a real crank. i think it's a survival tactic when wounded or something. but hey, i know you guys know, but i wreck, no help needed, i run into lou everytime we are on the same track. he aught to file suit again' me. and irish, sorry about the rant. man, i even refered a "cry baby" (heckler) to pm wayneo and rich with his questions. i think i'm gonna look into some pain meds and get into the doctor before the aug 6 appt date, and before i kick the dog or somthin' :|

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Sarge, had two back over hauls myself. First ended my Navy career, beware the Bethesda wonder boys, Second one I ended up with some aftermartket Titanium in the lower spine but from a good civilian doc.

No matter what method the surgery uses, I can tell you from experience that you will notice the relief the moment you wake up in recovery. Just don't tell anyone or they might take away your "magic button". :scream:

After the second rebuild, I'm a happy camper. If you have a link to some of the Laser info, I'd appreciate a look see.

Best of luck on the recovery.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by zio
Doesn't everyone else wonder what sfc sounds like in real life?

I have had the pleasure of finding out...I think :think:

Rich is a pretty cool guy. I have joined him in the hobby of mosquito assasination!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Hey, with a name like Grossnickle, how can he be anything but a drill sergeant!

Heal up good, sarge! :D

B

biglou

LOL! Sarge sounds just like the voice in your head does when you're reading his posts! Just be sure you aren't drinking anything when he starts talking, lest it come rocketing out your nostrils! :scream:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by zio
Doesn't everyone else wonder what sfc sounds like in real life?
No. "Wondering" is no longer an option for me. It now plagues me everytime I read his posts! :p

JK Rich. Best of luck to you. Let us know who it goes or if you need anything.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom