Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Post if you are going and a head count here in this thread. I'll keep this to the top with a cummulative head count. We need the information for food, permits and groups size-trail guide planning.

1. FredT - 3 people -2 riders
2. Mike M 1 rider - 2 eaters (He's a big boy) :rotfl:
3.3kdxxr2 - 3
4.Don Marsh 4 + 1 quad :laugh:
5.V-man - 2
6.Tom Dixon -3
7.KTM Mike - SCRATCH
8.Smitdog - 2 + 2
9.badgerman -4
10.rick -hardly rides -shaw -1
11.2bigferadamnkdx -1maybe
12.70marlin -0 SCRATCH
13.Miscott -0 SCRATCH :(
14.Creepykurt -SCRATCH
15.mavis (I needsomegear) - 1
16. NAPPER - 1
17. Hiller - 5
18.Becker Twins-2
19.Tim Leathers-1
20. MWEISSEN -3
21. MISC Ridersand Super Heros - 10
22. Asrith 2
23. jnugent - 1
24. SPARKEY - 1

=52 to here -final edit, I'm leaving for Traifest in a few hours!

Last edited:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
godzuki,
There is another thread on the MTR board with the info on it. Should answer all of your questions.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Your funny Fred!
I think we will have 4 Riders for Sat. but only one for supper. And no Quad!!!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
10.rick -hardly rides -shaw -1
I can attest that RickShaw Racing actually rode 81 miles on Sunday.... although he used the same gas he had leftover from ROS!

Rick is all about quality ridin', and will be there in full-effect for TF.

Hiller

May 22, 2001
Count me in

I've been working too much lately, so I haven't been looking at the board much.....

But....I'll be there with at least 4 friends. That equals 5 or more!

Can't wait to see everyone.
:ride: :aj:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Becker Twins-2
Tim Leathers-1

miScott

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 19, 2003
I will not be able to make it. That saturday is the last soccer game of the season for my sons, and I'm the coach.

Thanks for the invite, anyway.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Fred,

I am have been spreading the word to people who do not access DRN...LMC members...staff at Lansing Cycle....
At this time, I would add 10 to the list for non-DRNers. I did talk to Lykke and Keen about making a return trip this year. They finished second and third overall at the LMC hare scrambles this weekend.
Yes, Aaron Wegner is fast enough to beat them by a couple of minutes!

Mike

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I will be attending this year, last and first time was in the fall of 02. I am finally getting a bike on friday. I am so excited, it has been awhile and thought I would not be riding for longer. I got a deal on a 98 YZ 400F noone would pass on.
It will be myself and another DRNer.
This is my first 4 stroke, should be interesting. Think attending TF this year will alievate all the suffering from not riding for over a year.

Jim

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Looks like I will be able to make it.
Haven't ridden sense Harrison National.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

T

Travis Norkowski

I plan to show up. Since it going to be cold I plan to pick up some cold weather gear. Any reccomendations?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Fred it’s not looking good for me. I'm pretty sure it a no show for Aaron and my self. I'm in the process of rebuilding the Berg. A sinking $14 bearing is keeping me out of the ride. Parts should be in Tuesday :pissed:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
70 marlin said:
Fred it’s not looking good for me. I'm pretty sure it a no show for Aaron and my self. I'm in the process of rebuilding the Berg. A sinking $14 bearing is keeping me out of the ride. Parts should be in Tuesday :pissed:

Sorry to hear that Pat. Good luck wrenching.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I'm planning on coming up, feeling a lot better the past 3 weeks. It'll be 3 Weissenborns'.

Mike, I may be in Gaylord Thursday and Friday, and if I am, I'm wondering if I can drop the trailer at the LMC clubgrounds, saving me a run back to Grand Rapids then up again Friday. If it's OK, where should I drop it? Thanks ahead of time if it's OK, I understand if not. I could also drop it at my parent's which is 40 miles or so up the road.

I'll be riding, but not with the group. My riding speed is even less than before, and I'm really sure I couldn't put in the miles anyway. So I'll ride a small loop or so.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
MWEISSEN said:
Mike, I may be in Gaylord Thursday and Friday, and if I am, I'm wondering if I can drop the trailer at the LMC clubgrounds, saving me a run back to Grand Rapids then up again Friday. If it's OK, where should I drop it? .

Mark Is it your toy hauler or a bike trailer? Either way you can drop it off by my site just amke sure I can get in and out. Let me know if you need power.
Fred

PS: Erin loves to go for trail rides if you are looking for a partner. Beware, shes a seasoned Family Enduro vertan now. :cool:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Thanks Fred, it'll be my toybox. If I end up going to Gaylord and get out of Grand Rapids at a decent time, I'll put it there. I won't need power until I get there on Friday evening.

I'd like to ride with Erin if she's looking for someone to go out on the trail with, I'm also going to try to get Emily out for awhile.

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Mark,

Another suggestion would be Brian's slot next to ours...

Also, anyone needing special accomodations is welcome at the Lake City parsonage...
call 231-839-7542...

Mike Sr (and pastor Edrye)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
CircuitRider said:
Mark,

Another suggestion would be Brian's slot next to ours...

Mike Sr (and pastor Edrye)

I already "loaned" that one out because Brain can't be there.
V-Man has dibs. No worry, we'll get every one home.
Freddy

Top Bottom