MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Thanks Circuitrider! Thanks also Fred. Gaylord is cancelled so I'll be there late Friday, no need for an early drop-off.

If anyone is interested, Christie will be for sale starting Trailfest and available for test ride. Christie is a 2003 CR250 with Steahly flywheel weight, Delta Force reeds, Boyeson D-exhaust flange, FMF Gnarly pipe/FMF Q silencer, Revalved with Race Tech gold valve and slight shim change, Moto Pro front suspension accumulator change, Magura hydraulic clutch, Answer A3 bars, Clarke 3 gallon tank, gripper seat, radiator guards and Acerbis lights that are run by a 9v Nicad pack. It's wired to be street legal, but I havent' been able to do so. This has turned out to be a nice woods bike after all this. I'll miss it, but really can't ride it very well anymore.

I'll post on DRN for sale after Trailfest.

Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
It looks like I will be no show! Sorry about that. To much goin on to commit a full weekend right now.

Unrelated, i found out Creeper9, and 2big wont be going either.

If I can swing it, I may (slim chance....) show up for the ride only on Saturday. 2big might be able to as well. Wont know until last minute though.

I sure wish i could go!

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Fred, I talked my brother and his son into going . They have never riden in Michigan but they have been riding mx every other weekend since spring so they should be able to handle it. By the way what is needed for the dinner Sat nite. I would be happy to help in any way, or bring anything needed. Curtis

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Please add my buddy Kurt ('86 Yamaha TT 225), with 12 year old son Hunter (Yamaha PW-90) coming up early Saturday morning.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Fred, My brother just cancelled. so it looks like it will be just me. Curtis

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Rick "no sho" Shaw

Gents, I hope my absence did not cause any delays in your 10am start this morning.

My 5 year old found interest with his 10 year old brother in leaping off hay stacks last night at 10:30 at a corn maze and hayloft. Needless to say he took a header and required a trip to the ER. Luckily he suffered a slight concussion, but is fine. We were up very late monitoring his condition.

I'm extremely dissapointed to have missed the fall TF for two consecutive years!

I hope you all had a great and safe ride. Will there be another ride over the next month?

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Rickety-Shaw, I hope your son is OK. Geez, that's a really hard time when you gotta take a little one to ER.

The ride was nice, although pretty wet. Fatherandson picked some fabulous trail! I didn't get to ride it all, but what I got on was really nice!

Put next year in your calendar now, and lock those kids up in their rooms a week before!

Top Bottom