fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I am completing the paperwork with the DNR to have this event on October 23rd. This date has been confirmed with Tator Man and does not conflict with the HS or enduro schedules.

We will start riding from the LMC clubgrounds at 10:00 on Saturday and will plan to have lunch in Moorestown. The trail will consist of public and private trail. The day will end back at LMC for the Trailfeast.

Please pass the word. No other advertising is planned.

Mike

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
Yay! October 23rd.
I got rid of my glasses so that I'll be able to see the trees this time out. Perhaps I'll be able to actually finish this time around.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Looking forward to the event this year and every year.

Mike, I am sure the ladies group will hold you up again while you are sweeping. We had fun last year on the trail.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
A lot of the same trail, but we are working on some variations from last year. If you enjoyed the trail last year, you will have fun this year.
We may ask the younger, less experienced riders to stay on the clubgrounds. A couple of kids on mini bikes really struggled with the sand following 100 bikes.
The ladies did not have any trouble last year. Their conversations only embarrassed me a couple of time. Good times!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Will Gordie had "The Tent" again-that thing damn near killed me last year.

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
Fred T said:
Will Gordie had "The Tent" again-that thing damn near killed me last year.

Oh ya..."The Tent"...I think that was like my initiation into the LMC crowd...what a night. :whoa:

kiddirt

Aug 28, 2010
hi,
i would be interested in riding this.

could i please get a little more detail on what type of ride this is, and where LMC is ?

are these single track trails, and how long of a riding is this ?

i just got back into riding dirtbikes and would love to find others to ride with, thx.

i live in SW MI.
dave

fatherandson said:
We will start riding from the LMC clubgrounds at 10:00 on Saturday and will plan to have lunch in Moorestown. The trail will consist of public and private trail. The day will end back at LMC for the Trailfeast.

Please pass the word. No other advertising is planned.

Mike

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The ride is between 40-50 miles of single track and some two tracks. We will have a truck haul gas cans to the lunch stop. There will be some sections that will be difficult for younger and newer riders, but we will provide short cuts to avoid them.

The clubgrounds for the Lansing Motorcycle Club is located in Moorestown, MI. I am sure someone has the GPS coordinates. I put my vehicle on auto pilot and I get there is two hours.

It will be October and may be cold. If you are looking for overnight arrangements, Rustic Rafter Cabins is located with five miles from the clubgrounds and we hope to ride some trails once we check with the owner.

http://www.rusticrafters.com/index.html

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
kiddirt said:
sounds perfect, i'm in!

thx for the info.

dave
watervliet, mi.

Dave, Just an FYI, You may also stay right at the clubgrounds if You are interested & equiped, IE: R.V. tent pickup etc. :cool:

See-Ya there,

Dave Leathers.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I'm hoping to make it. I have not been on an (offroad) bike since May - but hope to be able to start riding again next week. (Doc says I can and I get my knee brace next week!).

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom