MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We had a lot of fun, we are like Dave and are def. fair weather riders. Even for MX we don't ride if it's rainy/muddy.

I did have fun showing the ladies group how to blitz through the sandy whoops sections! :nener:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
MXGirl230 said:
We had a lot of fun, we are like Dave and are def. fair weather riders. Even for MX we don't ride if it's rainy/muddy.

I did have fun showing the ladies group how to blitz through the sandy whoops sections! :nener:

I had fun watching you fall/slide down the drop off. THANKS FOR THE SAND BRUNCH on that sandy ORV route. :yell:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Ugh yeah that drop off!! I should have backed up...where I was I couldn't get my foot up on the peg to grab the rear brake..then I grabbed a handful of front brake!!

Sorry about the roost! Good thing I wasn't on my 250F it would have been worse. I kind of forgot you were that close. I have gotten Phil several times on the tracks...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
bruno670 said:
How about the down hills?

haha like I said..I should have backed up..it's all good I laughed the whole way down.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
WomanRider said:
HANKS FOR THE SAND BRUNCH on that sandy ORV route. :yell:

BTW that's a brand new rear tire... :laugh: I have like 2 rides on it...

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
MXGirl230 said:
Ugh yeah that drop off!! I should have backed up...where I was I couldn't get my foot up on the peg to grab the rear brake..then I grabbed a handful of front brake!!

Sorry about the roost! Good thing I wasn't on my 250F it would have been worse. I kind of forgot you were that close. I have gotten Phil several times on the tracks...

That was kind of a little nasty, hope that little slap on your back helped you down that hill :yikes:and all went well?

Last edited:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Another great event. Great seeing everyone. Had allot of new faces.
Had a blast arrowing & riding with everyone on Friday and riding on Saturday. Thanks to Greg Iott & John Spence for taking care of the taters & Fred T for the great chicken & burgers. already thinking about next year!
Congrats to Scotty B on winning his first Trailfest!!!!!!

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
Thanks, for a great event and dinner. Mike, sorry I bailed out on the way back, at the risk of a big "I told you so" that is the worst handling bike I've ridden in 25 years of riding! Also, I would have liked to have stayed later Saturdy, next time the women stay home! :| Thanks again.

Last edited:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Trailfest 2010 In The Books

D.LEATHERS said:
That would be Me!! :nod: See everyone on the starting line with a BLOODY MARY in my hand :nener: :laugh:

Dave L.

UPDATE, I actually rode this year & had a "BLAST" :cool: The trail was Awesome & challenging with lots of variety in the terrain. :nod: The Ladies at the church did a wonderful job serving lunch, as did Wyatt & Freddy with dinner. A VERY SPECIAL THANKS to Mike Maurer for taking the time to put on this event every year!!

Dave Leathers.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
70 marlin said:
That was kind of a little nasty, hope that little slap on your back helped you down that hill :yikes:and all went well?

Oh I was fine..I went slideways down the little drop off...laughing the whole time.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
MXGirl230 said:
Oh I was fine..I went slideways down the little drop off...laughing the whole time.

Glad you went good for ya.
All in all TF was a blast this year. Big kudos to all who put this fine event on! Great Lunch! I didn’t stay for dinner, my loss! Did it ever stop raining? :cool:

Krusher

Sep 25, 2010
70 marlin said:
Glad you went good for ya.
All in all TF was a blast this year. Big kudos to all who put this fine event on! Great Lunch! I didn’t stay for dinner, my loss! Did it ever stop raining? :cool:

It rained? :rotfl:

Actually, it did let up to a mere mist towards evening. I think it may even stopped occasionally... or maybe that's cuz I was too 'numb' to notice! ;)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
TCTrailrider said:
Glad you joined the fun. Somebody on a Honda flew by on a good section, looked like you, didn't know you rode :cool:

Phil and I were surprised to! We found out as soon as we got there. I think the last time that bike saw dirt was a couple of years ago when we rode with Dave one weekend at Jackpine...

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
MXGirl230 said:
Phil and I were surprised to! We found out as soon as we got there. I think the last time that bike saw dirt was a couple of years ago when we rode with Dave one weekend at Jackpine...

NOT TRUE!!! I did quite a lot of riding this year doing Layout work for Jackpine, also Pre riding & sweep riding. It was really fun to ride fast for a change & not look for arrows to pull!! :laugh: :nener:

Dave L.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
D.LEATHERS said:
NOT TRUE!!! I did quite a lot of riding this year doing Layout work for Jackpine, also Pre riding & sweep riding. It was really fun to ride fast for a change & not look for arrows to pull!! :laugh: :nener:

Dave L.

It's your story! :nener:

You should have rode sweep behind the ladies group, that way I could have roosted you too :p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom