70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Bbarel: looks like you had a blast! Just a quick question on image Img 6646 is that trail of rocks, Drummond Island? Looks to be a fun trail, one that has humbled many a fast guys?

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
bbarel said:
Yup that's Drummond. This section was actually tougher.
http://my.raex.com/D7/31/speedy/upride/IMG_6665.jpg

I know right were that is :laugh:

I helped lay out that entire section of trail a few years back. Before the loggers came thru and wiped out 1/3 of it :(

Thats a great place to stall your bike right at the top and screw all your buds that are riding right on your back tire. Ya then hit the e-button and ride away as they all struggle to get moving again.......Not that I would ever do that ya know :yeehaw:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
That YZMAN has ice in veins - a true IWAACer if there ever was one :yikes:

Beautiful pics there Brett. THANK YOU for including us in your journey!! Makes me wanna work all the harder to get back to being able to travel again!! :ride:
Woodsy

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YOu may have what appears to be the same picture but the meaning behind the pic is TOTALLY differnent Don.. Bretts pic was a shot at increasing the viewers opportunity to get a feel for Drummond.. Your pic was a predatorial by nature, simply waiting for something ugly to happen while your buddy was testing out your death trap :rotfl:
You have been around Huby to long - or maybe its the other way around :aj:
Can you tell I am feeling better?
Woodsy

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Speaking of huby.... Who do you think was behind me when I (ahemmmm) acidentily stalled my bike at the top of that hill. None other than the knobby grinder himself, Mr Huby. He dumped his XR650 2x on that hill when I did that. I never laughed so hard in my life. :rotfl: He was less than amused :cool:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Just dont get in his way when he is doing that tire changing - Mr Gorilla arms will fold you up and use you for an inner tube ;)
I am SOOOOOO proud of you YZMAN - anybody who can get the best of "Unhappy Huby" has GOT to be a class act :rotfl: hahahahahahahahahahahha

Attachments

• Mar14084.JPG
    Mar14084.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 114

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
One of these days I am going to have to get the video of Chris doing his helicopter routine at marblehead. Helicopter you say?? Yep.

That is what happens when you put a Huby on an overtorqued XR650 and point him up a nasty rocky hill climb. The bike shot out from under him at the last second and went flat horizontal about 6' in the air and came down dead flat on solid rock with a sickening WACK!!!!! Looked like he was doing an RC flat whip except it was a ghost riden flat whip. The bike left him standing just short of the top as the bike sailed off without him and splattered.

And we have the video to prove it. I am gona have to get ahold of that one and devise something evil to do with it.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
and I have just the evil thing Don... The video placed on VHS and slipped into the VCR up at Peacock LTD/Snow Chicken just before they do the prize drawings (when EVERYONE is present) would be perfect..
Ohhhhh, what a perfect way to end the day :p
Wait a minute here, all of a sudden my meek little Woodsy the Owl stereotype went right out the window... :aj:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom