Status
Not open for further replies.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Twinnie... how about you and I do 5 laps on the moto track Saturday (Nocona). You on the 426, me on the 250F, Looser wears the pink tutu for a day at DW03? You want some of that biotch? :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I just got off the phone with him... said you'll look purdy in that Gomer gear.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Hey Thump, I'll take you in the woods. I hear 600 roost hurts :p

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Looser wears a tutu for a day at DW? My first bike was an XR600 with a Thumper Racing 660 kit in it... Yeah it hurts if you plan on riding behind it.... my plans are for passing though. I am in for sure on that one on my 250F and I have not been in the woods on a bike in a LONG time.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
LMAO!!  Thump's finally gonna play with someone his own age! :p :moon:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by TwinSpar
LMAO!!  Thump's finally gonna play with someone his own age! :p :moon:

You want in on it, too, Sally? :laugh:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'm sure I would look great in a pink tutu, it's just a shame no one will get a chance to see me in one. Unfortunately, you'll be the only one wearing it. And on top of that, I don't even think you'll look good in it :laugh:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
And just to clarify, we are talking about DW, right? I didn't think that Nocona had any woods. I'd be more than happy to show you my rear tire at Muenster, though.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Well from today's outing we have a whinner... not a winner, a whiner.. Twin"I never agreed to it"Spar. He did get it handed to him, by a narrow margin but he improved considerably since last we rode.

Stan I think I will ride the 250F in the woods with you... That bike and I just get along. shave your legs before you get to DW this year so you don't look German in the tutu washing my bike okay?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Had I accepted... you would be wearing the tutu you big dummy.  After you took my front end out in the air and we both went down, I got up and finished the first lap while you were kicking away at the stubborn little F.  And as I'm sure you can recall, I stopped to see if you needed any help.  You got it fired up and we both took off and did at least 4 or more laps after that.  Not once in the four+ laps did you lap me.  Like I said.... had I accepted....  :p :thumb:  :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Thump

shave your legs before you get to DW this year so you don't look German in the tutu washing my bike okay?

You are assuming he HAS hair on his legs. :laugh: :moon:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
brian, you need to challenge thump to that little hill climb on the west side of muenster. see who gets up and down the fastest. i wanna watch and ill be sure to bring my camera.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by tx246
brian, you need to challenge thump to that little hill climb on the west side of muenster. see who gets up and down the fastest. i wanna watch and ill be sure to bring my camera.

Now we're talking :p There's only a few problems with that whole idea.

1. We'd have a hard time explaining to the Care Flight chopper pilot how to get there to cart off Thump's sorry carcass after making an attempt.

2. When that happens, I'll have no one to wash my bike.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Now, now Thump. Just because you're a sore loser, that's no excuse to take it out on woods riders faster than you. :moon:

70Goat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2002
Contrary to the lies and rumours Twinkie has been spreading I have the greatest respect for Thump's abilities and like my avatar just the way it is :worship:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Man that's just cold. Power is nothing without control, and Thump is outa control. I think folks should EARN avatars and stuff like that in a fair challenge. Brian called Thump out (or is it into the woods) and Thump hides safely behind his admin powers handing out Tutu avitars like he has a right to do so. What can Brian do? Nada. Shame on you David. Tsk tsk tsk....

I for one am NOT impressed. Kinda like taking candy from a baby, eh Thump - you big meanie!

-jeffd

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hmm, challenge Thump in the woods? Where do i sign up? :laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Ya - but isn't the avitar a bit pre-mature? Got a problem with pre-mature avitaration, there Thump? :o

I thought a challenge had to actually occur here, bubba. Jumping the gun are we??? lol

You just can't go around handing out avitars to everyone that talks a little smack around here. That would be like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

You have the keys to the kingdom here, bubba - that much we all know. Just use the force wisely. :think:

Please re-read my post and see I did say it was Stan that called you out (or rather into the woods).

I hope you aren't getting frustrated with all this ... :laugh:

-jeffd "aka not a dillweed"

Last edited:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by jeffd
You just can't go around handing out avitars to everyone that talks a little smack around here.
Actually I can. :laugh: I hope you aren't getting frustrated with all this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom