Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Well - we all KNOW you CAN...

The question is - "SHOULD you?" LOL

Remember - Power is nothing w/out control. That is why you still have the "Jr. Admin Trainee" tag under your name. You 1st gotta respect the force and use it for good. Much to learn, you have.

All in fun...

-jeffd

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by jeffd
All in fun...

Why didn't you just use this guy....  :worship:

I don't think I've ever seen smack talk with a sprinkling of CYA.  :|

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by 70Goat
Well according to Twinspar Thump doesn't know how to fight fair.

And the extra point is goooooooooood!

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

Why didn't you just use this guy....  :worship:

Because I don't bow to no "Jr. Admin Trainee".

CYA - My A!

-jeffd

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
The question is - "SHOULD you?" LOL
If it is all in fun, which I believe it still is for both Stan and myself then why shouldn't I?

I can't tell if you are trying to get into the smack talking or just being a PITA. :silly:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
All of the above! :aj:

So Stan has to WIN in order to LOSE the avitar, not get it because he LOST. :think:

Guilty until proven innocent. I see...

I think you are just putting the cart before the horse as well as using your super powers in manner that plainly exudes bad form. :eek:

-jeffd

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by 70Goat
Well according to Twinspar Thump doesn't know how to fight fair.

Damned straight Skippy!!!

Thump plays to win and will utilize any means at his disposal!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Thump
This has taken years for him to learn, but by golly I think he's got it!

Obviously NOT.... You got me with that takeout move on a parade lap.  That I did not expect! :scream:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
All of the above! :aj:

So Stan has to WIN in order to LOSE the avitar, not get it because he LOST. :think:

Guilty until proven innocent. I see...

I think you are just putting the cart before the horse as well as using your super powers in manner that plainly exudes bad form. :eek:
Jeff, we were just playing around, if that is bad form or offensive to you in any way then don't read this thread anymore. If Stan is offended or upset I will change it in a heart beat, but he is a big boy, I think he has shown he can defend himself quite nicely.

Hey, since you have so many suggestions on how I should use my admin powere why don't you apply for the "Jr. Admin Wannabe" position we just put up on the hepl wanted forum. :eek: And if you're serious about any of this why don't you send me a PM, e-mail or call me, because this thread is all for fun and can do without someone getting their panties in a wad.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Jeff wears panties too?!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Milk
Jeff wears panties too?!

Yes.... He's a panty waste (intentional mispelling)! :moon:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by Milk
Jeff wears panties too?!

Thongs, bubba - not panties. :scream:

-jeffd

Last edited:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
he is a big boy, I think he has shown he can defend himself quite nicely.

Boy-howdy. You aint a whistlin dixie! If you think I can defend myself NOW, wait till my woods loop time is half of yours! Then would be a good time for you to use this guy, Thump.

:worship:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Jeff, we were just playing around, if that is bad form or offensive to you in any way then don't read this thread anymore. If Stan is offended or upset I will change it in a heart beat, but he is a big boy, I think he has shown he can defend himself quite nicely.

Hey, since you have so many suggestions on how I should use my admin powere why don't you apply for the "Jr. Admin Wannabe" position we just put up on the hepl wanted forum. :eek: And if you're serious about any of this why don't you send me a PM, e-mail or call me, because this thread is all for fun and can do without someone getting their panties in a wad.

I think this BS needs to be aired out in an open forum. Too many times I have seen you wave your Admin wand and "poof!" some loyal DRN'er gets stuck with an avitar making him look like a total jack@ass. All the while you hide behind the admin shield protected from retaliation.

I am sure Brian can take care of himself in the woods - but Thump you crossed the line for the last time buddy.

You want help? How 'bout next time we are at the track I help you over your bars with a friendly brake check? Your bullying and poor attitude have just really struck a nerve here today.

Did I irritate you with my comments? TOO BAD! Next time you see me at the track it'll be just when I steal your line and force your sorry butt over a berm.

I tried to call you and talk this through - but you chose to be a jerk on the phone and not listen to the voice of reason. I wanted to explain to you that you should be an advocate for the members of DRN instead of the Admin from H3LL making folks the laughing stock of the site with your antics.

See ya at the track, pal.

jeffd

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'm glad you two got it settled, then ;)

Just don't hurt Thump too bad, he does have to wash my bike, you know.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Jeff, I'll take you up on your offer for the riding lesson and I will be sure to let you know where and when I am riding next, I hope you will do the same for me, we shouldn't let this sit too long yanno. Better to get out and ride while things are still fresh in ones mind. Just be gentle on me okay. :silly: Maybe you can finish that lecture about forum administration you were giving me before I told you to go Jeff yourself face to face?

Stan, I will put your old avatar back on in the morning, it is at the office. I am done on this thread. I hope you took it with the intent in which it was given.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Hey, it's all in fun. That avitar was almost starting to grow on me :scream:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
*Sniff, sniff, sniff..... SNIFF*

I smell something....

70Goat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2002
Hey, since you have so many suggestions on how I should use my admin powere why don't you apply for the "Jr. Admin Wannabe" position we just put up on the hepl wanted forum.

I looked for that "Jr. Admin Wannabe" postion and could find neither it nor the help wanted forum. If jeffd isn't going to take you up on the offer, I will.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Admin abuse? Is that what we have here?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
Admin abuse? Is that what we have here?

And that surprises you.... HOW?  Like I said.... Winning is goal #1. :) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom