Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
OK just picked nyself up from the floor and am clearing the tears from my eyes. My guess is the kids get off with a warning, but the husband gets the chair! :scream:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Daddy did it :eek:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
If that was my mother I'd be getting a real good taste of chalk and concrete about now. :eek:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
LMBFAO!!!!

Best laugh I've had all week.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
ROTFLMAO!!!!!:):) I gotta print that one out and put it in the Mother's Day card!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
lou! ya never fail to deliver...i'm making that the screen saver for leah, she's gonna be spanking me when she sees that. lmao..loud! ;)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok,it's official, women don't seem to find that funny. i think the response was.."oh my god, that's awful!"..hmmm. i still can't look at it without cracking up. btw, i told her it was your fault lou. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Darn chalk don't work on my driveway, what's up wid dat?

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Ya, just like it's the big ol' extra grande moo-moo sized T-shirts ya'all wear that make ya 'look' like you're storing a kegerator under it! :p

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
extra grande moo-moo sized T-shirts
phht! not hardly. if my t-shirt aint so tight it's riding up the belly, showing a lil' chritina agulara mid rif, well ,than it just aint right. plumbers crack an' a pumpkin belly.that's livin. :D

B

biglou

Originally posted by gospeedracer
Ya, just like it's the big ol' extra grande moo-moo sized T-shirts ya'all wear that make ya 'look' like you're storing a kegerator under it! :p
So you do know what I look like. :eek: Actually, I wear my jersey like that to cover up the fact that the velcro flap just doesn't have enough, um, "fortitude", to remain stuck to the waistband. :o
Crash-You're killin me over here! :aj:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
That's no kegerator! That, amigo, is a combination flotation device and personal padding for use in the event of a crash. Kinda like the seats in an airplane, but this thing is constructed of space age materials. It is also an integral icon in the North American Beer Hound/Great Plains Barking Mud Spider ceremonial dance. Pray you don't have to witness this rutual at DW'02 :p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by sfc crash
phht! not hardly. if my t-shirt aint so tight it's riding up the belly, showing a lil' chritina agulara mid rif, well ,than it just aint right. plumbers crack an' a pumpkin belly.that's livin. :D
LMAO! :)

Thanks for the visual. :silly: I'll never look at Christina Aguilera again without feeling kinda queasy.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom