Bricks88

Sponsoring Member
Mar 14, 2002
I am looking for places to ride in the hudson valley central New York Area.Its usually Me and the wife and we have been riding Lembo Lake butits mostly rocks and quads. Any info would be appreciated,We dont mind traveling an hour or two or paying .Thanks

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Where exactly is Putnam County?
You'll have to forgive me since I've only lived in the Albany area for just over a year. There are a few DRN members in the area and some of us belong to Capital Area Trail Riders Assn. (CATRA). The club owns 300 acres near Lake Sacandaga.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders under the Eastern Chapters forum http://dirtrider.net/forums3/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=75
for local happenings.

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
EBMX has a Supercross,Motocross and Harescramble track just outside of Troy.Catra ( as Woodsrider has mentioned ) is a nearby club along with North Country ATV club having Land in the Lake Desolation Area (outside of Saratoga). Netra Turkey Runs are great trail rides with something for all skill levels.

Bricks88

Sponsoring Member
Mar 14, 2002
Putnam Co is about 50 miles north of NYC.I will keep an eye on Damn Yankees Dirt Riders.Thanks for the help

U

Unregistered1

Tuesday Night at Tinney's Tavern on Lake Desolation

There is a group of riders that meet at Tinney's Tavern (tinneystavern,com) at Lake Desolation on Tuesday nights at 7:00 pm. There are tons of trails around there, and the owner of the bar rides. Sometimes he opens the bar up for a beer after!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom