DEA

Jul 11, 2001
What do you guys think of Klotz-R50??(it just smells so good).Having used it many yrs. ago & just starting over,I`ve been using it again.In my past experiences with it ,seems to burn as clean/er as Sprectro,Maxima,Yam.lube-R etc.
Other opions
Thanks
DEA (does Klotz make air freshners)

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
DEA, I'm with you on the smell part, I love it too. I have been using the Klotz motorcycle techniplate and the super techniplate with great results. Very little carbon build up at tear down time! :D

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I use klotz super techni plate with race gas I love the smell of it I buy it by the gallon its better value then having to buy a quart all the time. It smells really good with trick 110.

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
Does it seem to work as well as say Bel-Ray MC-1? that is what i am currently using and was wondering about the Klotz oil as i use their gear oil in my tranny and seem to like it. Does it seem to lubricate well and keep things from wearing out as well as MC-1???

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
After one ring job and one top end on my '02 everything looked excellent. especially the piston after 50 hrs of hard racing use on it the edges were just starting to go. Power Valve still very clean no build up cross hatch on the cylinder perfect no glazing. I can truely honestly suggest it to my riding buds and I love tripping them out with the smell.

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
thanks man. I just wanted to make sure this is some good high quality stuff. The way i understand it the Super Techniplate is semi synthetic? Am right?

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
thanks man. I just wanted to make sure this is some good high quality stuff. The way i understand it the Super Techniplate is semi synthetic? Am I right? Any 2 stroke smoke is good. I think they shoudl make that for bathroom air freshner!:):):)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom