Who will come out on top at warrior

KTMWinner

Uhhh...
May 10, 2002
Will Elam do it again, is Carter and Earl scared of is great speed? I even heard Ousley was saying he might haft to skip due to b-ball.

Last edited:

Dec 15, 2001
Roughrider may be one of the worst mx'ers ever! It sounds like your trying to suck up to him, as if he is lining you up with a chick or something.
If your a SERA rider, come to Warrior Saturday night and watch Taylor Reynolds,(OVERALL WANNABE) get his graphics blown off!!!!
And by the way, I will probably be there. I'll have to see who I'll be pulling for and pitting for. :moon:

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
What about Joe?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Did you see the chick in the red at the start?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think you were going to say "Let's take this to a private love line connection because there's too many people watching." :eek:

Dec 15, 2001
KTMWinner has been ZAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess he's really gonna have to ride hard now on Saturday because everybody will be laughing at him being wiped out!
What did you do, Little Reynolds?
Maybe you can get Kyser to reply for you, since you are no longer with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Try Ginko it's supposed to help with that.

Dec 15, 2001
Pretty funny!!!!!!!! I guess I have been zapped, also. Mr. Moderator, if I promise to be a good boy, will you put me back on???????????????????

Dec 15, 2001
Roughrider, Say something to the "GOOD" Moderator to bring me and KTMWinner, GASGASSMOKER, EARLBEATER back!!!!!!!!!!!11

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I would help you guys, but I can't because I am a "GREAT" moderator, not a "good" moderator. Have you guys read your PM's lately ?????

Mully

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Maybe you should take this useless bandwidth burning roadshow to an AOL chat room where it belongs.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Maybe you should study your spelling and English in school a little more.

You gentlemen have been warned on numerous occasions about this forum “NOT” being a chat room.

Mully

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999

This is not about winning. The rules to this site have been set by the owner. If a moderator asks you or anyone else to stop doing something, please follow his/her advice. With that said, and if you do understand, I would imagine your posting rights "may" be restored.

Mully

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Maybe you were asked to take it off the site which would indicate that there is an unwritten rule? If every "rule" needs to be spelled out for you to try and disect we don't need ya'.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom