Will Pro Circuit pipe fit FMF silencer?

NM_KDX200

Dec 29, 2002
I have an FMF Woods (K-35) on my bike with an ISDE SA/silencer. I want to try a different pipe, just for fun, and was thinking about the Pro Circuit Platinum. Do you think it'll fit the FMF silencer? FWIW, I ran the stock silencer with the FMF pipe for awhile and it was an easy and clean switch.

Or I guess I could with the FMF Desert and be safe.....

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
I have used an FmF TCII and a PC S/A on several pipes of FmF manufacture. They all fit more or less.

That being true you could safely assume a PC pipe would fit an FmF S/A.

Your experience with the oem S/A and FmF pipe says pretty much the same thing.

PC is known for a better fit in general than FmF anyway.

So, my having neither your type S/A nor a PC pipe, I'm sure they will fit together just fine! ;)

(consider the source)

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
yep, mine fits/ I have the PC Platinum 2, and its awesome with a FMF Power Core 2 "Shorty" (I cut like 5 inches off the Power Core 2) i still wish I got the pro circuit all the way around. They sound better and look better. I actually have a 14/47 gearing combo too along with it.

www.geocities.com/xr100man18/

Hesh23

Oct 4, 2023
How did you get it to fit? I have the FMF turbine core two silencer and I have the pro circuit exhaust on my 1999 KX 125. Every time I try to put it on the two pipes meet together their exact same size so it doesn’t really slide into each other like it should.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
...keep in mind that the post you are in was started nearly 20 years ago!!!!! You might get a response but the members that posted haven't been active for over 10 years.

Top Bottom