Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Anyone ridden trails there in Wolverine? I hear they are the best, but need some kind of help finding loops, I know some of you have been there. Thanks, Jim

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
there great, & well marked! they have a parking area which you can ride all three loops from. A loop is very tight, B loop is fun and not very hooped out. & C has some fun off camber section but hooped out bad!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
i think the b and c loops are the best ones of the 3. Of b and c - would say i prefer b. both offer a decent mix of terrain...hills, roots, tight, whoops, some more open stuff etc.

you can ride both b an c from the same parking area (look at the MCCC map book for directions). Personally i doubt i would likely choose to ride A - not that it is bad...just no where as entertaining as b and c.

Hiller

May 22, 2001
I have ridden B&C this summer, they are both fun trails, they are more hilly than most other trails in MI. I really liked both trails, but I still prefer the trails around Lewiston better. They tend to be much tighter, and rockier.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hiller

Did you happen to make it to brevort? we were camped right along side the single track north of the trail head a mile or so. I did not see many other bikes - a few quads and a couple on a DRZ400 and a DR250 was about it. Was that you?

I had the whole family there this w/e - had a blast! because my wife and one kid ride quads no significant rides on single track though. That area must be the best i have seen though for easy family and kids riding - tons of two tracks not at all intimidaing even for my youngest son. The group of us did 110 miles - not bad for my kids i thought! i give that area a huge :thumb: for easy family riding! Thr single track there is pretty good to.

Hiller

May 22, 2001
Nope, wasn't me. We rode Sat, left the southernmost parking lot about 11:00AM, an circled counterclockwise, returning to the lot around 7:00PM. We stopped in Trout Lake for lunch. I was riding a KTM 520, my friend was on a LOUD WR.

Top Bottom