Woo Hoo!! Just got my street license.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
My buddy was bugging me all last week to go down to MTO (Ministry of Transportation) to get our bike licenses. Well went down there today and only got 3 wrong on the test. Some of the questions were kinda wierd, but no big deal. Now to go find a GXSR or maybe a F4i. Or maybe a street legal kit for the RM?? hehehe

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Congrats, Bill!

(All you other Canadians better clear the roads! :) )

Uh oh! I see a dilema for you-- new dirt bike or new street bike? What'sit gonna be? Place your bets here...

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Welcome to the street, be easy and go in peace! ;)

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
The dirts alot more fun I probably won't pick up a street bike till next summer or maybe in the fall, no big rush. A buddy of mine has a Suzuki TS-R200 thats street legal, I'll toss a leg over that and try my luck in rush hour traffic :) Can't beat a 2-stroke on the street :p

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
(Big Sis to Little Bro...)

Hucker......I'm happy if you're happy, but ......be careful!!

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Am I always last to hear about HUCKER news. I live practically next door to him, while the rest of you live DAYS away.:)

f4iguy

Feb 17, 2002
Congrats, now go take the msf equivelant for Canada ( I don't remember what it's called). Good idea riding your buddies TSR-200 for awhile. Don't jump in too fast sportbikes are not very forgiving. I started on a Ninja 250 and rode it for a few thousand miles before getting my F4i. Other good starter bikes are Ninja 500, SV650, GS500, an older 600 like early 90's (they only put out about 60 or so hp back then) Oh and don't forget the most important thing....check out www.sportbikes.net !!!

Again congrats and be safe.

Top Bottom